Become a Patron!

Kangertech Aerotank & EMOW Tom's qtip filling method

Adam the Aussie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been loving the new Kanger tanks and coils. The only thing I don't like about them is the wasted space after filling them. There is room for so much more juice, now thanks to Tom from Vaping Underground, I've found a way to fill that space with juice :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been loving the new Kanger tanks and coils. The only thing I don't like about them is the wasted space after filling them. There is room for so much more juice, now thanks to Tom from Vaping Underground, I've found a way to fill that space with juice :)
haha I love it cool idea

Adam the Aussie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After some feedback, I had another go at Tom's qtip method on the Aerotank mini, it appears the mini centre air tube is narrower than the bigger tanks. I mean it worked, but I had to fish some cotton out of the centre tube and it was a very tight fit for the qtip. I tried again with about 3ml snipped off the top of the qtip, this worked a bit better, but when I started screwing the base on, it seemed to jam the qtip in the centre air channel.

Take 3 worked the best, snipped a bit off the top of the qtip so it moves a bit easier through the centre tube, fill to the threads, put the base back on as far as it would go without screwing it on, slid the qtip out about half way, screwed the base on tightly, removed qtip, vaped.

It seems a bit of stuffing around is required on the mini and may not be worth the effort for some. It's a piece of cake on the other tanks though.

VU Sponsors