Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-
are you in the US?- there are still some companies that have them- now shipping is another problem, not sure who is shipping since there is a USPS shipping ban on Vape products.
Just google Kanger sub tanks, some US vendors still have them- also check some China shops like FT, Souremore, 3F- they may still have them and will ship to you.
You could also try an ad wanting to buy one here on VU- maybe someone has one they are willing to part with.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for, still going to suggest it. 4 ml is still ample size for juice. Yep, you might need to refill during a day if you use more.

The capacity aside I'd suggest this because it's an RBA. That means you can go spend -$8 and get yourself a spool of wire. You can wind up maybe 100 or so coils versus having to go scour shops for proprietary coil "assemblies".

You'll want to be looking for stuff you can use without being tied to particular hardware needs. With the postal ban/s going on and a nicotine tax looming it's clear vaping is taking on hard rounds of fire. If not tied to specifics you'll be in a better way to weather the storm.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do. Merely trying to offer some well thought advice/suggestion. And yes granted even this advice is opinion tainted, apologies for that, difficult to not interject. Take/leave it FWIW.

VU Sponsors