Become a Patron!

Karebear and Ol' Doc Porter recipes

Karebear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am back only for a minute to share these flavoring recipes. We mix them 2-3 %, 20 pg /80 vg, 3 to 6 mg nic, but we use high wattage sub ohm tanks. You may wish to up the flavor for lower wattage or ego sticks.

Dirty Dragon
2 parts inw wg dnb
1 part fa black fire
1 part fa blenderize
(Note: to properly make this favor, be sure to use the cheapest, dirtiest, throat-rapingest nicotine possible. ODP recommends e-liq's nicotine, as it is the dirtiest we have found so far.)

Medusa Mint

2 parts inw wg dnb
1 part inw wg fresh mint
1 part inw wg dark tobacco

Minty Mongrel
1 part homemade menthol
1 part inw wg fresh mint

Fantasia
6 parts inw cherries
5 parts fa fuji
3 parts inw wg fresh mint

Cherry Berry Express
6 parts inw cherries
5 parts fa ozone
3 parts inw strawberry

Mount Fuji
1 part fa fuji
1 part homemade menthol
1 part fa blenderize

Homemade Menthol
Mix together 10ml pg and 20g menthol crystals. Heat to 180 degrees F. Cap. Shake vigorously until all crystals dissolve. Let cool.

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the recipes, I may have to try some of them; once I order some more flavours!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry just trying to understand because I am not familiar with the term "part" would that translate to % ?

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry just trying to understand because I am not familiar with the term "part" would that translate to % ?

Direct to percentage. Six parts of 30 milliliter would be 1.8%; of 100milliliter 6%. But you've been around the DIY block, brian, so I'd imagine you've figgered this out already. :)

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Direct to percentage. Six parts of 30 milliliter would be 1.8%; of 100milliliter 6%. But you've been around the DIY block, brian, so I'd imagine you've figgered this out already. :)
Actually no I have not figured that out because I use a handy dandy calculator thingy to figure out all the mathematical stuff that I refuse to learn.

While your answer is a good answer, it still does not give me an answer that I can mentally compute.
Remember I am medicated heavily and I need an answer that makes sense to me. Thanks for your intelligent answer however.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Actually no I have not figured that out because I use a handy dandy calculator thingy to figure out all the mathematical stuff that I refuse to learn.

While your answer is a good answer, it still does not give me an answer that I can mentally compute.
Remember I am medicated heavily and I need an answer that makes sense to me. Thanks for your intelligent answer however.

You give me far too much credit as any answers I may provide are generally wild guesses which are unencumbered by the thought process.

I, too, must use medication which clouds my puny pea brain but the math may be simpler than it appears at first blush (3x6 = 18 f'rinstance). There is that tricky decimal point which can be vexing, Early on, I mixed an entire recipe at 10 times the correct strength and yeah, it kinda sucked. For this reason, I remember the simple rule that six parts is 6% and use a calculator. The real kind I can touch; no computer required' But then, I'm an old guy. Which also kinda sucks. Especially mornings. Why, I remember one time .... :D

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just want to know how to freaking make the recipes.
I don't get what the part means, I translate from percentages and punch it into the calculator and out comes my answer to mix by weight.
Anyways, I guess I will just now move on since I can't get an answer I understand.
Thanks for trying, its not you its me.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just want to know how to freaking make the recipes.
I don't get what the part means, I translate from percentages and punch it into the calculator and out comes my answer to mix by weight.
Anyways, I guess I will just now move on since I can't get an answer I understand.
Thanks for trying, its not you its me.

You're not giving yourself enough credit. Just plug in the 'parts' as percentages in your calculator. Boom goes the dynamite! You're there. :)

Karebear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These recipes are for flavoring, not finished juice. So you can have parts equals drops, units, or milliliters. Then use this new mixture to your taste in your e-juice. If you normally use 5% flavoring, then simply use 5% of one of these mixtures. Hopefully this helps. :)

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These recipes are for flavoring, not finished juice. So you can have parts equals drops, units, or milliliters. Then use this new mixture to your taste in your e-juice. If you normally use 5% flavoring, then simply use 5% of one of these mixtures. Hopefully this helps. :)
OK, that makes sense for some reason I understand it now. Thank you!

VU Sponsors