Become a Patron!

Keoke Coffee...

VapingGoddess

Member For 4 Years
I currently use Lorann's Keoke Coffee in some recipes. I have lost my faith in Lorann Oils and I need to find a replacement for this flavor.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what flavor is close to this one?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keoke is a really strong coffee flavor, I personally like it, but don't use it much because of the coloring. You might wanna try FlavourArt's Espresso (sometimes labeled "coffee espresso") as a sub. FA flavoring is much more concentrated than Lorann's, so mere drops will work in a recipe.
This is copied from HIC's flavor notes:
FA Coffee Espresso
Strong, bold, true, never bitter, excellent coffee flavor! No skunky flavor that some coffee
flavorings have. No offensive vapor trail. For Starbucks-like flavor, start with your
favorite cream and flavors. Get them to your liking, then add 0.5-1% Espresso. Think of
0.5% addition as an 'espresso shot' in a venti sized Starbucks drink. For plain blonde
coffee, try 1-2% Espresso with 2% FA Fresh Cream. With high-VG, high-quality nic
base, Espresso is mildly sweet. With lower quality nic, Coffee Espresso is very strong
and can have a harsh edge. If it seems unpleasant to you, try Espresso with 0 mg base
to see if your nic is altering the flavor.

VU Sponsors