Become a Patron!

Khassy's Island Paradise

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I came up with this one night when I couldn't sleep. I was sleepwalking while on Ambien, but luckily, I was coherent enough to write down what I used. :D

I used 1.5% of each of the following:

Shisha strawberry
FA lychee
TFA pomegranate
TFA grape candy
RF peach
FA mandarin
RF pineapple
TFA mango
RF strawberry jam on toast
TFA sweetner

Only .5% of these:

TFA black cherry
FW flavor toner/enhancer

Shake and vape, although it does seem to get better after a day or two.

Last edited:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, as you can tell, it's really flexible. Just throw in whatever fruits you have. :giggle: Although I did leave out the key lime I have, as it's just far too overpowering. And didn't use the grape soda. Didn't seem to fit.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9WvZFuo.jpg

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@KGuardian, I rescind my title of "flavor whore," I am no longer worthy.

Nope....it's still your title :p You have more of those flavors than anybody that's posted here with the exception of @Khassy. I only have 2

BTW... is MFS, My Freedom Smokes? Aren't those actually TFA? I have a couple TFA flavors I ordered from them a while back and they use their own labels that have MFS in a large font at the top of the label.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope....it's still your title :p You have more of those flavors than anybody that's posted here with the exception of @Khassy. I only have 2

BTW... is MFS, My Freedom Smokes? Aren't those actually TFA? I have a couple TFA flavors I ordered from them a while back and they use their own labels that have MFS in a large font at the top of the label.
I should know that, but admittedly don't. If so, I'm missing fewer flavors than I thought.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

That's my understanding ... TFA with a different label. I don't recall where I read that though.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Yes, it is, and I have no idea. LOL Those were some of the first flavors I got, before I found out about Bull City.

This really has become my all-day vape. I made a small 30ml batch to begin with but I'm gonna make myself a 120ml batch soon. :)

VU Sponsors