Become a Patron!

Kumiho Thoth T Review for Healthcabin

Naomi24

Member For 1 Year
AD_4nXdDWXOJl54Ch2v5AyAramRHXlPHZE2UivPzWgAI9rNSuvo2wrI06hW8TTLUKwjPhlcELb36-pmBk9UkLqqhlQnelqKzEKfefqfvqjrSnk1TdRijlW1EZSDZHQoX6hJ1KRG9y88kl0j9xFpaYrrbxJr83xNV

Thanks to Healthcabin for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website: https://www.healthcabin.net/kumiho-thoth-t-pod-system-kit-p/29796.html

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Healthcabin, nor am I being paid to write this review.

AD_4nXfMjufq3BgLve9Cz9Epf2wSJQaUNIU2-podHw6Gy_Vu2WDKQVDBuGHCnU1OV2PH7UYctPxVZPLmozU_4IgcvqzIUhpGHZgmXgKQYcUh9kqnoXuraSl-Es6WaAIwi214TY_IMqMx2cchbWyq394O5ATjgG7x

In the box:
  • 1pc Kumiho THOTH T Device
  • 1pc THOTH Series Pod Cartridge 0.8ohm
  • 1pc Metal Lanyard
  • 1pc User Manual

Specs:
  • 1300mAh built-in battery
  • THOTH series pod cartridge & coils compatible
  • Distinctive radio-shaped design, with spinner for fun
  • Precise airflow control
  • Dual activation modes: button fire or auto draw
  • Brand: Kumiho
  • Unit: 1 Set
  • Material: Zinc alloy, PCTG
  • Dimension: 48 * 23 * 78mm
  • Liquid Capacity: 2ml
  • Resistance:0.6, 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2 ohm
  • Battery Capacity: 1300mAh, Max 35W

AD_4nXdmKTmIbeD04cvbnNKzqqn_VHiu9MpLe9RGsU0D1ud5OyRvarUX3Upx-nEkoXksHa6Oc6li97vK1v0UryG9QC8QJvJ-9c_Z9CAnrZFTGaCuNpEB0sy1FIa8tpRoc0q2CD5Brz2leMzfK8o0nG2s5EvQVDg

Design
The Kumiho THOTH T Pod System immediately stands out with its unique radio-shaped design. It’s a refreshing break from the typical pod aesthetics we see so often. The build quality feels premium, thanks to its zinc alloy body. It’s compact enough to fit comfortably in your hand, yet it has a certain weight to it that makes it feel expensive and durable. The added spinner is a quirky touch that’s surprisingly fun and can be a nice little fidget feature when you're bored. Overall, the design is both functional and playful, a combination that’s hard to beat.

AD_4nXd7uzRNa8pO87ilkh1DxRe1JtM66PXVLIFS369A3cmeXZZ8btPYZY3pBcQcgjkZL61DYAnFPX-Ui4C5PCAij5bTQZEOtIzm3lRVlQMAluoHSkTOKWUUl4_4Tu1dz7Wk48T4adA1BAL75B2xAg_Kd-4-xZIn

Pods
The THOTH series pod cartridges are well-crafted, offering a 2ml liquid capacity which is pretty standard for pod systems. The 0.8ohm coil provided in the kit works well for both MTL (mouth-to-lung) and restricted DTL (direct-to-lung) vaping. The pods are easy to fill and the magnetic connection ensures they stay securely in place. I appreciate the range of coil options available (0.6, 0.8, 1.0, and 1.2 ohms), which allows for a good degree of customization based on personal preference.

AD_4nXclKrHhvli0Mm5G9_bllnYfxhtQuLJFgZt-oYCGSonu4kdfs8AG97f3LvrZhvT2OKB7zslqpn7TCulUtbHluupyer9hsGXmzUXJbE8yUh99TRN36_fN3qxfLgKvimNf0jlWS14WtqzkwbP7UtMTzlA1f5s0

Performance
Performance-wise, the THOTH T Pod System is impressive. The 1300mAh battery is more than adequate for a full day of vaping, even for moderate to heavy users. The dual activation modes are a nice touch; you can either use the button fire or rely on the auto draw feature, which is quite responsive. The precise airflow control lets you fine-tune your draw to get that perfect hit every time. I found the flavor production to be rich and satisfying, with the vapor output being on point for a device of this size and power.

AD_4nXdfLo2cKbTsLJc6QO7TfRyWowP8HK9NK4Wzjl8Iw3bAqxvvSBcqaBwIgade0UaVj4CWo5uGVZKQL-ndEAG6Yr6J1-_1v_lFEitGZS1iOVe2lHqTMWHWk2n_lRaF1UnBuAJgyEV1NS2xuD_WzHbpA8nGvC4

Pros
- Unique and attractive design
- Solid build quality
- Good battery life
- Responsive dual activation modes
- Precise airflow control

AD_4nXdpeJ3eeFvdczXSU5Mtom0MCiUo2T_2I5GUfFM76Lje2DXDAUsxD7E_ASbrZcoOcRKHwA4he7JnAkd0hFuWQlXgH4snFc4OoHI-RjGTg9YBJPxo41YgmPvjRNMy_gIh5i5zW4teEe1yHs4jyM7IhDLnu85Z

Cons
- Spinner, while fun, might be seen as gimmicky to some
- Limited to 2ml liquid capacity

AD_4nXfczeoCnz6dELKc0GK45ygHIKIs0gySJYORWD39StUsz1kBRJ9rFALKVAyy-msUAiusp74nq8--jYl53hP4u37LIfAbGeeKGBfgPjAu-ZOWeQcCYjRxfdgU-_nLuQhc_SYGeNmdRQ8ALUkE_h5Cd4cVelAr

Verdict
The Kumiho THOTH T Pod System Kit is a fantastic device for both beginners and experienced vapers alike. Its distinctive design and robust performance make it a worthy contender in the crowded pod system market. The battery life and ease of use are particularly commendable, and the ability to switch between auto draw and button fire adds a layer of convenience. While the 2ml capacity might be a bit limiting for some, the overall experience it offers more than makes up for this minor drawback. If you're looking for a pod system that's both fun and functional, the Kumiho THOTH T is definitely worth considering.

AD_4nXdISbkgQNw4VfcWKoOhYONkITvLW1Hd3zcD8O8lOask-XjouPBZ00hfLlVzqoUsgQmw_AIZ4ovT7CJcIcYNSYE-rE3GlC46LJRgOa5FNwb7GnTDfQyh4xB0YMnuV-9IGZ9RxZzKkrvvexAgxm2vFxb2YmuJ

Another big thanks to HealthCabin for sending me this to review! Definitely check out their website, they have a huge amount of vaping items available!

VU Sponsors