Become a Patron!

L.A Native - Great Forum you all have here !

LA-Vapite

Member For 4 Years
2 year Vaper -
Thought it was time to visit - too much time spent on ECF.
Tank it, Drip it , Sub-Ohm Clearomizer it- still looking for new ADV

I am a Billow user primarily for tanking, Love the Crown, and have gone back to dripping again. Mostly on Reg devices, but thinking about bringing the Mech's back out.

Hope to participate, learn and offer advice too.

Nice Forum you all have here :)3 tanks.jpg

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Glad you are here. Lot more "Freedom of speech" allowed here.
:cool:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U the best forum!!! Glad to have you with us and looking forward to your input.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are the cream of vaping as far as I can tell. Others drop off, don't post, or pick their nose too much to type. We say bad words, were Adult EX smokers that beat the Cigarette. Reaper/ cancer. I am Honored to just have the friends I have been blessed with here. If your looking for the 700 club, this ain't it. If your looking for some wonderful people all over the world, your in the right place. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OH, Pisssssst. We will even pat your back if it helps keep you off of Stinkys ;) Hell, "I'll even tell you I love you, if you want me too" :) You love yourself, or you would still be smoking. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Margarita Ice Pops , & Tortilla chips, & real Margaritas. Way it is in Houston. Chicken is getting a tan on the grill. :)

atssec97

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing and learning more about vaping and your experience surely will help!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh, I learned when I had to put my dog down that all of the cremated pets in the county are buried at sea 3 miles due west of the end of my block...can't hurt that bad.

Oh, and welcome @LA-Vapite! As you can see we're sometimes an odd bunch...

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been told some parachute jumpers pee just for fun, & winds can carry it for miles. That's why I wear a Helmet. :cool:

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We are the cream of vaping as far as I can tell. Others drop off, don't post, or pick their nose too much to type. We say bad words, were Adult EX smokers that beat the Cigarette. Reaper/ cancer. I am Honored to just have the friends I have been blessed with here. If your looking for the 700 club, this ain't it. If your looking for some wonderful people all over the world, your in the right place. :cool:

I used to know a guy on a motorized bicycle forum that went by the handle saddletramp. That you?

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! Glad you're here!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor