Become a Patron!

Labyrinth....Oh so simple.

mingerz

Member For 4 Years
FA Labyrinth 3%
FA Custard 1%
FA Vienna cream 1%

My first use of FA Labyrinth and this is good to shake and vape but does benefit from a few days steep for the custard and cream to bed in....very moorish. "Sponge cake, vanilla, caramel and a host of fruity notes...." this is FA's description although my heathen palate doesn't detect the fruity notes apart from the lemon zest in FA Custard that is. If you like your bakery type vapes, Labyrinth could prove a very useful addition to your FA flavour arsenal. I was disappointed with Nonna cake from FA. This does have a hint of that Nonna cake taste but nowhere near as overpowering so I think it will prove a very versatile base to add your favourite flavours. I think a must for bakery fans.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FA Labyrinth 3%
FA Custard 1%
FA Vienna cream 1%

My first use of FA Labyrinth and this is good to shake and vape but does benefit from a few days steep for the custard and cream to bed in....very moorish. "Sponge cake, vanilla, caramel and a host of fruity notes...." this is FA's description although my heathen palate doesn't detect the fruity notes apart from the lemon zest in FA Custard that is. If you like your bakery type vapes, Labyrinth could prove a very useful addition to your FA flavour arsenal. I was disappointed with Nonna cake from FA. This does have a hint of that Nonna cake taste but nowhere near as overpowering so I think it will prove a very versatile base to add your favourite flavours. I think a must for bakery fans.
I didn't like Nonna AT ALL, so If I get this and don't like it... :kickbutt:

VU Sponsors