Become a Patron!

Late to the game...sorta

ScreamQueen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been lurking around the forums for months now, so I suppose it's time to jump in. I started off like most with the little eGos two years ago and quit smoking almost immediately. I have since moved into sub ohming, RDAs and building coils, but I find myself really loving sub tanks. They're really the best of both worlds for me...and I'm lazy, I don't really enjoy building. Now I'm into DIY liquids, so I'm here to stay. There's a TON of excellent information here and I'm highly impressed with the help and teamwork between the members, so I think I'll hang around for a while :)

ScreamQueen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks so much! I'm happy to be here and look forward to getting to know some new people, as well as picking a few brains.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great to have you here. The more people DIYing the more everyone can get together to help each other.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome! Since you've been lurking I'm sure you've already seen what a great community we have here - jump in wherever you like!

ScreamQueen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome aboard. Have you had any luck with DIY recipes?

Thanks Jack! I've had no success yet; I made 4 small batches of recipes that were quite awful and plastic-y as of last week, so they're steeping in a drawer now. I doubt they'll be salvageable, so I'm going to start over and keep it simple this time with two flavor combos instead.

Jack Merridew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm having a hard time to as I recently tried to make my own flavors. I think it's gonna be worth it in the long run though when we find the right mixes. :) Do you have some FA flavors? I got the best results with those.

JerryC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, ScreamQueen. Have you tried the ejuice me up calculator? It has some pretty good recipes in it. I am currently working on perfecting a recipe for Rumchata. I have come up with a couple that are good to vape, however, they are still lacking. DIY is really a work in progress for me. Good luck and keep on vaping.

ScreamQueen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, I've been using ejuice me up, but not for the preloaded recipes. I made the mistake of finding the recipes first on another site, then purchasing the flavors that I needed for them. I have mainly TFA, some CAP, and a few LA but I think I'm just going to peruse HIC's recipes and make another order of flavorings, which I'm sure will be all FA this time. Live and learn :rolleyes:

allmonjoy1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, ScreamQueen. Have you tried the ejuice me up calculator? It has some pretty good recipes in it. I am currently working on perfecting a recipe for Rumchata. I have come up with a couple that are good to vape, however, they are still lacking. DIY is really a work in progress for me. Good luck and keep on vaping.
Ooh Rumchata sounds delicious!

ScreamQueen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey lady! I do believe we've found the holy land of DIY here...these folks are fantastic!

JerryC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tomorrow, when I am on my pc I will post my recipe for ruminate.

DaBuddhaVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How's it going ScreamQueen? Haha I just started vaping a couple months ago and have been lurking even before I started. I am definitely looking forward to learning from everyone here in VU.

ScreamQueen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome @buddhavapes! I quit smoking just about 2 years ago, thanks to vaping, and I'm now into the DIY liquid thing...this place is SUCH a great source of information and help. I find the lack of trolls here quite refreshing, which is a huge plus too. I've had no problem asking the typical noob questions and getting nothing but kind, helpful responses.

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey @ScreamQueen ! A belated welcome to the forum! I can't help but comment on your name and wonder if you've seen that show that aired called "scream queens?" A good friend of mine was on the show and your name made me think of it! totally random lol :p

Anyway, welcome aboard and Happy vaping!!

ScreamQueen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey @ScreamQueen ! A belated welcome to the forum! I can't help but comment on your name and wonder if you've seen that show that aired called "scream queens?" A good friend of mine was on the show and your name made me think of it! totally random lol :p

Anyway, welcome aboard and Happy vaping!!
Well thank you! I was not aware of the show, but I'll have to see if I can find it, it sounds right up my alley; I'm a huge horror fan.

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Well thank you! I was not aware of the show, but I'll have to see if I can find it, it sounds right up my alley; I'm a huge horror fan.

Well I gotta admit, I'm a little embarrassed that I watched the whole thing! But I'm a complete horror fan too! Regardless it's about a group of actresses that are all trying out to be in the movie Saw 5 I think- so its the epitome of reality t.v., not exactly horror lol! Out of pure preservation of my movie watching/buff dignity do not take this as an actual recommendation from me!! LOL! :):)

Best!

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never too late! Welcome to VU, vape on!

Kwest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU! I'm a DIY'er too and love the ability to experiment and create flavors to my own liking.

VU Sponsors