Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, I have to say they have fast shipping~! I ordered it on Saturday and expected delivery is today~!

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Purchased a copper heavy hitter mech with ss asgard mini from the hardware here the other day. Bought a gallon of vg from heartland a couple nights ago. And today I went and bought a new work truck. 2011 F150 with the 3.5l twin turbo v6 ecoboost. Nice used truck. Thing is huge too. Much larger than my last 3 trucks. My last truck shit the bed on me after only about 3 or 4 months. Blew a head gasket among many other things. This is a nice little upgrade.

In a time when so many things have gone and are going wrong for me and my family, it's nice to change the mood a little with a purchase that was needed, and some small things that were wanted. 20201121_080532.jpg20201121_152009.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Patreon
Purchased a copper heavy hitter mech with ss asgard mini from the hardware here the other day. Bought a gallon of vg from heartland a couple nights ago. And today I went and bought a new work truck. 2011 F150 with the 3.5l twin turbo v6 ecoboost. Nice used truck. Thing is huge too. Much larger than my last 3 trucks. My last truck shit the bed on me after only about 3 or 4 months. Blew a head gasket among many other things. This is a nice little upgrade.

In a time when so many things have gone and are going wrong for me and my family, it's nice to change the mood a little with a purchase that was needed, and some small things that were wanted. View attachment 173481View attachment 173480

Truck looks great. It's amazing how well they hold their value.

Have you had an update on your folks?

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Truck looks great. It's amazing how well they hold their value.

Have you had an update on your folks?
Dad's still sedated and medically paralyzed and on a ventilator. They paralyzed him temporarily with drugs to help restrict his movements to conserve oxygen. Mom is on a bypap to help regulate her unstable oxygen levels. They thought she would need a ventilator the other morning when they put dad on his, but she has been fairly stable with the bypap. Neither are getting worse as of last night and today, but not really getting better either. It's nerve wracking.
Thank you for asking. I hope all is well on your end!

Drove by a tobacco shop today that I'd been past a number times. This time, saw a new sign in the window advertising vape and so decided to check it out. Lots of cigarettes & cigars but also a display case with Eleaf, Smok, Vaporesso, and other hardware, and several shelves of e-liquid. Bought a bottle of Naked's Lava Flow 12mg. Didn't need it and paid more than I would have ordering online but wanted to support local small business, particularly in these difficult times.

VU Sponsors