Become a Patron!

Leaking Tank ! Please Help!

Hi, I recently purchased an Aspire Zelos Kit with Nautilus 2 tank. Everything was good until it started leaking from the air holes. I changed the e-liquid last time and it has been leaking since then. Even if I tilt the vape slightly, it leaks from air holes. Can anyone of you please tell me how to solve this?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @udaynarang and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Although I do not have your particular tank it sounds like a loose or a bad coil. Good Luck

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Did that first happen after refilling? The Nautilus 2 is a pain in the butt to fill without flooding the coil.
What worked for me to solve this: Blow into the drip tip repeatedly until excess liquid stops leaking out. Then give it a couple of short fire pulses with a very very light draw. Then try to use as you normally would. Repeat until flooding/gurgling stops and use as normal from then on in.

For filling what I do with a 50/50 success rate is this: Fill it, then screw on top slowly until you feel resistance (seal). Turn around, wait a few seconds, then screw it tight while still upside down. You'll probably have the odd drop of liquid on the outside of the tank when you turn it back, and that's a pain to wipe off with the stupid cage, but not a big deal.

It's a great little tank for flavour (not amazing, but good enough for the money). But more often than not I hate it. Stopped using it. Hope you have better luck with it!

Hi
Did that first happen after refilling? The Nautilus 2 is a pain in the butt to fill without flooding the coil.
What worked for me to solve this: Blow into the drip tip repeatedly until excess liquid stops leaking out. Then give it a couple of short fire pulses with a very very light draw. Then try to use as you normally would. Repeat until flooding/gurgling stops and use as normal from then on in.

For filling what I do with a 50/50 success rate is this: Fill it, then screw on top slowly until you feel resistance (seal). Turn around, wait a few seconds, then screw it tight while still upside down. You'll probably have the odd drop of liquid on the outside of the tank when you turn it back, and that's a pain to wipe off with the stupid cage, but not a big deal.

It's a great little tank for flavour (not amazing, but good enough for the money). But more often than not I hate it. Stopped using it. Hope you have better luck with it!

Hi, yes it first happened after refilling. Thanks for your response, I'll try your method

VU Sponsors