Become a Patron!

Lee Pace on Halt & Catch Fire's Rise of the Internet-Focused Season

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Fans of Halt and Catch Fire were both excited and relieved to find out the period drama series had been picked up for a second season. Now, the wait is finally over, as the series returns this Sunday night. To mark the occasion, IGN TV's Roth Cornet spoke with star Lee Pace, who stars as Joe MacMillan on the show. Season 1 was set in the Silicon Prairie of Texas in the 1980s and follows a fictionalized insider's view of the personal computer revolution. Season 2, it has been revealed, with put the spotlight on the rise of the internet and gaming communities. As the now disparate group struggles to find their ways as individuals.

Talking about his character's journey in Season 1, Pace said he's curious to know where Joe is headed. "It's an interesting condition about Joe," he said. "I've had one season of playing him, and I feel like I still don't understand him. He is a destroyer. He'll bring the house down. He an innovator. He made this incredible computer. Is it exactly what he wanted to make? No, it's not. But that's life. That's the way it goes."

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

VU Sponsors