VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

There are still plenty of vapers and mod makers that are looking for the DNA30D board from Evolv. Today they are IN STOCK from a very reputable vendor. You are also getting the USB passthrough board as an added bonus.

The DNA system lets anyone build Evolv's revolutionary power regulated technology into their own products. The DNA 30D is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizers. It offers controlled power from 7 to 30 watts, runs from a single lithium cell and includes protective features such as over-current, over and under voltage protection and a thermal shutdown. It features a small OLED display, analog or digital user controls, power adjust lock, on-board buttons and synchronous rectification for maximum battery life and minimal heat generation.

The DNA30D is the same size as the DNA20D.

Our Micro-USB charging module lets you add the functionality of on-board charging to your DNA 30 and DNA30D projects or can be used as a standalone charger for non-DNA projects. It is designed for charging 3.7V 1S Li-Ion and Li-Poly cells. An on-board status LED illuminates red when charging, green when fully charged, and orange when no battery is present. Mounting holes for #2 screws are provided for easy attachment.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE ECF5OFF TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $47.49

xPqtDquzAu8

VarosVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Great timing,I was just about to pull the trigger and order from Evolv. Saved me $10! Just what I needed for my Fasttech enclosure project.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah it's a strange thing with Apple devices. Sometimes I have to visit vaporjoes blog site itself for a link to work.

VU Sponsors