Become a Patron!

Lemo Drop by Eleaf Review (Long)

Interesting review, but the Lemo delivers a far better vape than any Kayfun. Been vaping for 5 years and using Kayfuns as my all day vape for the past 3 until I tried the Lemo drop. The reason for this is much better airflow and larger build deck. Build it with a macro coil 2.5 - 3mm around 1 ohm with organic cotton and it shines at 14- 25 watts . This is a quality piece of kit at the price point and puts many high end expensive atomisers to shame .

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting review, but the Lemo delivers a far better vape than any Kayfun. Been vaping for 5 years and using Kayfuns as my all day vape for the past 3 until I tried the Lemo drop. The reason for this is much better airflow and larger build deck. Build it with a macro coil 2.5 - 3mm around 1 ohm with organic cotton and it shines at 14- 25 watts . This is a quality piece of kit at the price point and puts many high end expensive atomisers to shame .
Do you have any issues with it leaking? I'm looking for a decent tank for my wife, she's been taking some long road trips lately and I don't want her to drip and drive. I got her the Aspire Atlantis and it will definitely blow a decent cloud but the flavor is almost non existent. I also got her a Ehpro Revel RDTA and it has the flavor, the cloud, and the tank. It's pretty awesome except the air holes are almost at the bottom of the deck and if you keep it juiced enough to keep from getting a dry hit it has some leaking issues out of the air holes.

Steve.h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had the Lemo, it has been good so far. The only time it leaks was when I started to use the silicon stopper provided by eleaf instead of the screw. I didn't push the stopper deep enough n while screwing the base, it sort off dislodge the silicon stopper off its position n that's when it leak. Using the screw has no leakage at all. That's my experience with Lemo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any issues with it leaking? I'm looking for a decent tank for my wife, she's been taking some long road trips lately and I don't want her to drip and drive. I got her the Aspire Atlantis and it will definitely blow a decent cloud but the flavor is almost non existent. I also got her a Ehpro Revel RDTA and it has the flavor, the cloud, and the tank. It's pretty awesome except the air holes are almost at the bottom of the deck and if you keep it juiced enough to keep from getting a dry hit it has some leaking issues out of the air holes.
No issues with leaking as long as wicked right and atomiser assembled correctly

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had the Lemo, it has been good so far. The only time it leaks was when I started to use the silicon stopper provided by eleaf instead of the screw. I didn't push the stopper deep enough n while screwing the base, it sort off dislodge the silicon stopper off its position n that's when it leak. Using the screw has no leakage at all. That's my experience with Lemo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No issues with leaking as long as wicked right and atomiser assembled correctly
Thanks. I appreciate it. I hate just blindly throwing money at atomizers like I have been and not getting what I need. To be fair though I did watch reviews on both products before I made a purchase. Kinda makes you wonder if some reviewers are a little biased.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I appreciate it. I hate just blindly throwing money at atomizers like I have been and not getting what I need. To be fair though I did watch reviews on both products before I made a purchase. Kinda makes you wonder if some reviewers are a little biased.
Go ahead and buy that Lemo or drop you'll be suprised for the money.

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No way! Biased reviewers, not in the vaping world. :rolleyes: Enjoy the day!:cool:

Last edited:

themetricvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do hope you're not intimating that my review was biased. I have a total of 20 subscribers and purchased it myself. If you watched the review you'll note that I said it had far better airflow than the Kayfun, was more forgiving to build on, and was as good or better in terms of flavour. Pretty sure I also called it awesome and said it was the best $40 you could spend as well.

Having said that, it does feel a bit on the flimsy side and the recessed airflow/fill port is frustrating.

I don't think it's the "Kayfun killer" because I don't think we'll be measuring other devices against it in the future as we do the Kayfun and it isn't miles ahead of the competition like the Kayfun was when it was released.

As for leaking, the only time I've had it leak was when I did a crappy job wicking it. It beats the Kayfun and it beats the hell out of the Atlantis.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do hope you're not intimating that my review was biased. I have a total of 20 subscribers and purchased it myself. If you watched the review you'll note that I said it had far better airflow than the Kayfun, was more forgiving to build on, and was as good or better in terms of flavour. Pretty sure I also called it awesome and said it was the best $40 you could spend as well.

I don't think it's the "Kayfun killer" because I don't think we'll be measuring other devices against it in the future as we do the Kayfun and it isn't miles ahead of the competition like the Kayfun was when it was released.

As for leaking, the only time I've had it leak was when I did a crappy job wicking it. It beats the Kayfun and it beats the hell out of the Atlantis.
No, actually I wasn't referring to your review at all. I haven't had a chance to watch it. As soon as I get a little extra time I will. I was actually referring to some reviews I watched on the Atlantis. I can't remember which ones I watched but they all just raved about the Atlantis and its cloud chasing ability and great flavor production. It will blow a cloud, but the flavor isn't what the reviewer said it was. I'm sure there are a of unbiased reviewers out there. I was just saying the reviews I seen on the Atlantis weren't accurate. I asked here in this thread cause I figure I can trust the people on here to give accurate reviews and good advice. Sorry if I offended or implied otherwise.

themetricvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not offended at all, I didn't really think you meant me, just wanted to be sure. I agree with the Atlantis. I think everyone got so excited about the clouds it blew and it being sub-ohm that they forgot about the flavour. I couldn't wait to get my Atlantis and was bitterly disappointed once I got it. I've probably used two tanks of juice on it. Still on the first coil and it will probably be my last coil.

RIght now, the Drop is my go to vape. It's not a dripper, but it's not far off. If she's used to an RDA, you might also check out the Goblin by YouDe. Good luck.

Hi, I started like you for the fun of it.
I removed the wick, torched a little bit the coil and put back the wick.
I primed the coil with juice, assembled and filled the tank.
Note: the screw for the fill port must be stainless because it does not stay on a magnetized screwdriver.
I am using a 85Vg/15Pg HoneyCigar (FlavourCrafters). It takes a few puffs to get rid of the cotton taste.
I tried 15 watts but I felt I was losing flavour. Got back to 12 and flavour was good to me.
I would say as well it's more forgiving on wicking than a Kayfun.
I would probably re-wick with less cotton for Hi Vg juices.
I will also go back to my "Native wick" which gives me a better taste and very forgiving with dry hits.
You only get a lightly strange taste and not at all as bad as a burn cotton ball.
I was able to tighten the airflow to get a tighter draw which I prefer as well.
Overall, for a 40$ rta, it works. No leaking. Somehow easy to fill (I am ok with the screw). The AFC works for me.
To me it is very good considering that it is a 40$ device which is genuine (not some clone from abroad..)
My only complaint would be the whistle at more open air flow.
I have a genuine Kayfun 4 and I must say that the Lemo is much more easy for a user that starts in the rebuildable world.
I migrated to rtas because I was tired of paying for coils in the Nautilus, Subtank OCC and others.
VoilĂ .
Best Regards.

VU Sponsors