Become a Patron!

Lemon Custard Bar from ITCVapes

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My number one vendor just came out with quite a few new flavors and so I decided to take the leap with flavors I would not normally order…or at least ones that I might be on the fence about. To be honest I was both a little hesitant and still a little intrigued. I am normally a bakery/dessert, creamy fruits or RY4-ish tobacco type vaper. I like fruits but not necessarily lemon but I thought “Why not” especially because liking sweets the picture made me want to eat the dessert. Well it is now actually trying to de-throne my current ADV’s…I can’t get enough of it.

It starts out with this rich, creamy decadence of custard and sugar cookie while still being fluffy paired with the bright crisp lemon which is definitely there but not “in your face”. It is almost like they layer each other where one doesn’t overpower the other but they dance together in perfect harmony, complementing each other. I normally don’t care for citrus vapes but this one is different, at least for me. I had already spent my vape juice budget but after falling in love, I ordered a big bottle anyways. Not only have I found a new favorite but it goes to show the outcome when you branch out and try something new once in a while.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you personally tried the Bananaberry Dream? I usually vape anything from Bryce's, anything creamy/custard
Site you recommended has some tempting flavors to try. Like the prices and I started dripping so the max VG is nice option

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tried the bananaberry cream quite a while ago. My favs are Spoonlicker v2, black magic, black and blue cheesecake, lemon bar, and melon twists. There are plenty others I really like but the ones above are my advs. Other ones I like are the RY4s, monkey cake, pixie, mad fruit.

Christer Haugsoen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great review Sarahh. I'l have to check out a few of their flavors you mentioned. The only concern I have, and it's dumb but, the prices seem suspect. Are you standing up for them and stating they are a reputable company? I don't see any mention of them mixing in a clean room, where they source their ingredients or how they qualify and ensure the 'premium' juice is even premium. I'll try a bottle of the Lemon and a bottle of Spoon Licker V2 and judge for myself how I like it but I am still weary of the ingredients being kosher or not.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks! The purpose of this review is that I think this company is a gem. Usually when people tout quality at an affordable price it tends to be crappy, but this stuff is great. At the end of this I will quote from their site. But their vg is the thickest I have ever vaped. For example their 50/50 wicks in my Nautilus but doesn't wick as well in my aero. Being primarily a dripper this is a good thing :) Its incredibly smooth and has multiple flavoring in it. It is a smaller boutique size company and they have great customer service. There is one other review I did under vendor reviews- you can check out other peoples comments there too. I consider it premium but it's not steep in a barrel top shelf--- Its WOW this is freaking awesome, can't believe I got something this good especially at such a great price. I do not work for them but remember reading something about a clean room. I am headed to class in a few mins so I will have to hunt it down later... here it the link to the other thread: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/premium-without-the-outrageous-price-tag-itcvapes.4816/

And their statement of "who we are":

"ITCVapes is an e-juice company that is both run and owned by vapers. We opened last year in September, but had been creating juice blends for ourselves years before. Our main team consists of Luke (owner/juice creator), Jakob (juice master), Mal, Blake, Sharon & Chris (lab assistants), and Tim who does all things web related. We are an ECF registered supplier, active members of CASAA, sponsor several shows on Nuclear Vandalism, and we sponsor a couple Facebook groups.

After selling our juice line at premium prices for almost a year, we decided to change things up. We wanted to make our blends available to everyone in the vaping community...not just those who could afford it. Our plan, offer for the first time ever a line of gourmet blends at an affordable price. Actually affordable is an understatement...we took things to an all time low. We price matched the "mountain" of vaping.

All of our blends are complex. Gourmet complex may be a better term. That word gets used pretty universally these days. Some consider a juice to be complex if it is a blend of two or more different flavors. When we say our juices are complex we mean made from scratch compared to boxed mix. Our blends consist of a large number of flavors, usually 8-10, used in small percentages to create the recipe we are looking for.

All of our blends are created with the highest quality ingredients. Our nicotine, which can also be found in several very high end juice lines, is some of the cleanest and clearest nicotine available. We use 100% USP Kosher GMO free Vegetable Glycerin and 100% USP Kosher Propylene Glycol. All of our flavoring comes from companies that have stated that their product is diacetyl free.

Don't let our low prices scare you, it's new to us as well. We're pretty confident you will be impressed with our flavors.

You may notice only about half of our blends have reviews. We recently released a large number of new flavors. Our goal is to continue to bring you new and exciting blends."

I will write more later but I have to leave for class now. I will write more later!

Christer Haugsoen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Sarahh. That is reassuring to read that they use quality ingredients. I guess I'll have to wait for my order to get here before I can make any sort of judgment. In truth the low price had me scared. I can't think of anything worse than vaping as a way to get off harmful tobacco only to get sick from a ejuice. I'm not sure if you remember the Cuttwood scare but that really freaked some people out. They added a coloring to their Unicorn Milk to give it an opaque hue and the product contained Titanium Dioxide which is harmful when inhaled though harmless when ingested.

We're still in the infancy of vaping. It's a cowboy attitude and people are spending tons of money to vape. I worry when there is a deviation from the norm.

Thanks for taking the time to reassure me. I have placed an order and will be sure to report back my thoughts.

R/
Christer

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just an FYI they are made fresh so depending on the flavors some are good OTB but others really shine after a good steep.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got my order today THANKS @sarahh First one I tried is the bananaberry dream tastes like a strawberry banana smoothie best part is you can actually taste both flavors usually one over powers the other. Thanks again for sharing

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I'm completely digging the Tropical Leaves. That and the Dirty Dutchman are looking to be my go-to ITCVapes e-liquids!

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow, I'm completely digging the Tropical Leaves. That and the Dirty Dutchman are looking to be my go-to ITCVapes e-liquids!

I've been on a SL v2, T-leaves and beserker kick. Of course I have others in rotation but have been gravitating to the ones I just listed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ITC is one of my go-to places for great juice at a great price. i love berserker, spoonlicker 1and 2, midnight, and banannaberry. there are quite a few i haven't even tried yet, but i will eventually. :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ITC is one of my go-to places for great juice at a great price. i love berserker, spoonlicker 1and 2, midnight, and banannaberry. there are quite a few i haven't even tried yet, but i will eventually. :)

Is that expression on your face after berserker? "I am scared, not sure if I should try it now!
Might play it safe and try the Bananaberry Dream

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is that expression on your face after berserker? "I am scared, not sure if I should try it now!
Might play it safe and try the Bananaberry Dream

wussie. :p

VU Sponsors