Become a Patron!

Le'mon Quirk LOL

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Had a inspiration snap come on strong today. I wanted to vape some lemonaid and I love Dell's Lemonaid up in RI where I was raised. I also wanted to add some strawberry to the mix for a little drama. So far this is what I have, I'm vaping it now and it is nice.

3% FA Lemon Sicily
1% TFA Lemon
1% Cap Super Sweet
2% Cap Sweet Strawberry
0.5% Cap Cool Mint
0.5% TFA Koolada
0.5% TFA Sweet & Tart

But it seems to miss the pop. What I want it to add a little dramatic flare to it like when you are drinking the lemonaid every once in a while you get a taste of lemon rind or a zest.

I need some critiquing and suggestions please :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need to invest in some FE (Flavor Express) Lemon. It's available at www.ecigexpress.com. Closest thing to real lemon juice you can get without squeezing the fruit....;)

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I messed around with the recipe and added to. This is my final version which is nothing like what my original idea was but I am really enjoying it.

4% Lemon Sicily FA
1% Lemon TFA
1% Super Sweet Cap
2% Sweet Strawberry Cap
1% Cool Mint Cap
0.5 % Koolada TFA
0.5 % Sweet & Tart TFA
0.5% Sour TFA
0.5% Lime Tahity FA

I love this but I don't taste the strawberry. So would doing away with it matter?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some strawberries "bloom" after a steep. Mixing different concentrates can enhance the strawberry as well. A 2:1 mix of TFA and FA strawberry makes a very pleasant concentrate.

VU Sponsors