Become a Patron!

Leo Mecha Mod Head fit other tubes?

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are there any Leo Mecha owners out there who are aware if there are any other mod tubes with the same threading? Or know the threading size itself? Or anybody who knows this by some other means?

mechamodhead.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have no experience or idea what this MOD Tank is but if it is a 510 thread it should fit anything made these days. Hope I was of help~!

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think he wants to know what mod tube this will fit on other than the bOd by Leo. Am I correct?

The entire mod was called the GV bOd Mecha.

The tube mods that I have are GP Paps and it won't fit on any of them. All of my other mechs have hybrid tops.

Here's a shot of the entire bOd Mecha with Sofia in a Cage all by Leo. The Sofia is a cartomizer sized RBA. The bOd actually telescopes to allow an 18650 to fit.

1613267417372.png

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think he wants to know what mod tube this will fit on other than the bOd by Leo. Am I correct?

The entire mod was called the GV bOd Mecha.

The tube mods that I have are GP Paps and it won't fit on any of them. All of my other mechs have hybrid tops.

Here's a shot of the entire bOd Mecha with Sofia in a Cage all by Leo. The Sofia is a cartomizer sized RBA. The bOd actually telescopes to allow an 18650 to fit.

View attachment 178130
Yes, you are correct. I was referring to the outer threadings below the 510 where the head connects to the body, NOT to an atomizer.

So you think Leo uses a completely proprietary thread ratio? If I remember correctly, the most common, like on a KFL (old) is 20:1, but I could be way off. I like that Leo tube, but the only one I can find at the moment is their 26650 milk bottle tube.

I just know sometimes mod makers use common threadings so I thought I'd throw this question out there. Thanks for your input!

VU Sponsors