Become a Patron!

Let's See Your Pocket Knives

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all,

One of the most useful things you can carry is a pocket knife. I've been carrying one since I was a wee little skt and have built a little collection over the years. So what's your go to knife?

Here's my favorite, the benchmade griptilian. It's well made, durable as all get out, can be flicked open with hardly any effort and best of all, it's made right here in the ol' US of Merica. It's been in my pocket day in day out for around 5 years and never missed a beat.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have quite a collection of knifes too, not just pocket knifes. As a hobby chef, I also have some high quality kitchen knifes. My favorite pocket knife is a knife I bought in Hungary. It is hand made, with two rustproof Stainless Steel blades (small, and large blade), sharp as a razor blade, and a antlers grip. On a daily basis though, I have a Swiss Army knife, due to having all the tools I can use to re-build/re-wick my coils, and other nice to have's.

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
6cc82d9092378b90628b5ba2719d3289.jpg
eebdf3e5c801715b4296059f743c2754.jpg

My favorite knife I take it everwhere my dad bought it for me about 3 yrs ago. I also have a large collection. I have a few old CASE knives That are worth a pretty penny plus some military that I got from a good friend.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
DSC_0005.png

Cold Steel Recon 1. At 220 grams it carries easier than you would imagine, I've abused the edge a bit and it's holding up well, good metal. It was on sale for 65 bucks, a smokin' deal and just couldn't resist. During the winter with long pants it has become an edc.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My edc knife is the Kershaw CQC 4K. It was the designed with the collaboration of Emerson knives.

A great size and weight with a nice ss frame lock. Not to mention the inclusion of the patented Emerson wave feature.
Awesome knife I picked up for less than 50 bucks a year ago.

57cfddeff45600b7ce2dfedf8d93ca25.jpg

6d69f6aacaeaa76755502729728e28f9.jpg

ca39c3cfedba3d8a49b8b165b6c311c7.jpg

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
kershaw_1990.jpg

Every day carry. I also carry a Victorinox knife on my keychain with the little scissors, knife, tooth pick and tweezers.

But my brawler is a good everyday knife.

I also carry a Gerber muliti tool, but hey, I believe in being prepared.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My edc knife is the Kershaw CQC 4K. It was the designed with the collaboration of Emerson knives.

A great size and weight with a nice ss frame lock. Not to mention the inclusion of the patented Emerson wave feature.
Awesome knife I picked up for less than 50 bucks a year ago.

57cfddeff45600b7ce2dfedf8d93ca25.jpg

6d69f6aacaeaa76755502729728e28f9.jpg

ca39c3cfedba3d8a49b8b165b6c311c7.jpg

That looks a lot like my Benchmade Blackwood. Like vape mods, I think there is a lot of "collaboration" going on ;)

DSC_0001.png

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice stuff guys

Pair of sogs

image.jpeg

The one on the left is my favorite beater knife and the one on the right is my wife's daily carry.

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 58423

Cold Steel Recon 1. At 220 grams it carries easier than you would imagine, I've abused the edge a bit and it's holding up well, good metal. It was on sale for 65 bucks, a smokin' deal and just couldn't resist. During the winter with long pants it has become an edc.
I'm a huge Cold Steel fan. They make excellent knives. Strong, sharp and able to take quite a bit of abuse. As soon as I get a chance I'll post some of the knives I have.

Pav

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All Spyderco here, PM2, Manix 2XL, and one dragonfly salt

VU Sponsors