Become a Patron!

Letter: They don’t have to die. But I can’t tell you that

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've always wondered if they ever did a survey on adolescences taking/using any of the other forms of nicotine.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The author is an ill informed IDIOT.

Nicotine. A product so addictive, so appealing, and so dangerous, that when it’s available outside of smoking, those same adolescents can walk into any drug store, pick it up off the display rack, and buy it in a patch, a gum, or a candy sized lozenge in mint or fruit flavours.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Nicotine. A product so addictive, so appealing, and so dangerous, that when it’s available outside of smoking, those same adolescents can walk into any drug store, pick it up off the display rack, and buy it in a patch, a gum, or a candy sized lozenge in mint or fruit flavours.

It may be legal in Canada

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
It is legal in Canada for kids 12 and older to buy Big Pharmas NRT (patch, lozenges, gum)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Juice...I was talking about nicotine being so incredibly addictive....which has been proven false.

I think that was sarcasm.

You know, It's so horribly addictive but somehow tweens have no problem buying NRT?

Obviously if nicotine was so dangerously addictive they wouldn't be handing it out in middle schools at the nurses office.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Juice...I was talking about nicotine being so incredibly addictive....which has been proven false.

That is true - I kinda interpreted it he was being sarcastic, maybe it wasn't

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

No question that this statement is meant ridicule the "so addictive..." claims made by the foes of vaping.

VU Sponsors