cloudy_judgement

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for three Kanger EVOD starter kits. I have been looking all over, and prices are all over the board. Surprisingly enough, I am having a difficult time finding a vendor with all three colors that I need, SS/Black/Purple. Does anyone know a reputable vendor that would have all three in stock, for a decent price? Authentic KangerTech is necessary.

cloudy_judgement

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ebay has a ton of them. I don't really trust anything from Ebay to be authentic though, and 90% of the vendors there do not have all the colors I need. This is not as easy of a search as I expected it to be.

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello, i dont have the kit but i have a kanger charger (Usb + Wall) & 2x Brand new Kanger 650Mah SS Ego batts. Newest batch with "Kanger Evod" logo if your interested.

If you're planning to buy kanger evod kits online make sure the logo is not just "Evod". These are very old batches with part of its life gone. The "Kanger Evod" logos are newest batche from late 2013 and onward. Some "Evod" only logo ones never made it back during the recall. Just a heads up for if your surfing around online or at B&M for evod batery or kits.

Last edited:

cloudy_judgement

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is great info Viet, thanks a bunch! I was noticing how the logos on the batteries were different. I will be sure to pay attention to that. Thanks again!

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No problemo my friend. Glad to be of help ^^. GL on the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors