Become a Patron!

Lickin' The Bowl

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so my sweet tooth was getting the best of me and here's what I did to satisfy it (for now)...

New York Cheesecake (CAP) v1 - 4%
Cake Batter (CAP) - .5%
French Vanilla (TPA) - 2.5%
Marshmallow (TPA) - 3%
Vanilla Custard (CAP) v1 - 5%
Caramel (CAP) - 1%

I'm one of those folks that find Cake Batter to overpower everything I put it in, hence the low % on that one. It's still pretty dominant at first but after about a week, it blends in with the other flavors nicely. As the name suggests, it's like cleaning out the cake mix bowl when you were a kid in grandma's kitchen..Thought about increasing the caramel, or even adding a small amount of butter cream to it to make it even richer... Anyway, toy around with it and enjoy!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, CAP Cake Batter is the flavor bully, too much and I puts all the other flavors into a headlock.

Looks pretty tasty, going to give it try. Thanks

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm.. I havent tried anyother french vanilla but it might work. Vanilla Cupcake or Vanilla Swirl might work as well.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok so my sweet tooth was getting the best of me and here's what I did to satisfy it (for now)...

New York Cheesecake (CAP) v1 - 4%
Cake Batter (CAP) - .5%
French Vanilla (TPA) - 2.5%
Marshmallow (TPA) - 3%
Vanilla Custard (CAP) v1 - 5%
Caramel (CAP) - 1%

I'm one of those folks that find Cake Batter to overpower everything I put it in, hence the low % on that one. It's still pretty dominant at first but after about a week, it blends in with the other flavors nicely. As the name suggests, it's like cleaning out the cake mix bowl when you were a kid in grandma's kitchen..Thought about increasing the caramel, or even adding a small amount of butter cream to it to make it even richer... Anyway, toy around with it and enjoy!
Thanks for sharing with us, Today's vaping Assignment :) so many recipies Thank God:bingo:

VU Sponsors