Become a Patron!

LIION Wholesale has the good stuff....

NIMBUS MAXIMUS

Member For 4 Years
http://liionwholesale.com/

Just ordered 2 VTC4s and a Nitecore I2 charger from LIION Wholesale and could not be happier!
Ordered on Monday and received the items today! (Wednesday)

Their selection isn't huge, but they have all the popular, authentic batteries and more. They have the stuff we want!:cool: They test the batteries and make sure they are the real deal.

See this thread: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...ony-vtc4-vs-new-efest-38a-vs-efest-30a.77680/

Authentic products, testing, great prices, great customer service and fast shipping. I'm glad I found them, and I think you will too.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The only place i buy batteries from now myself..I couldnt be happier with the prices and the great service ive received so far..Im constantly recommending them and even felt the need to want to post up their link to the site on my signature...A+ in my book.

NIMBUS MAXIMUS

Member For 4 Years
The only place i buy batteries from now myself..I couldnt be happier with the prices and the great service ive received so far..Im constantly recommending them and even felt the need to want to post up their link to the site on my signature...A+ in my book.

+1
It's a no-brainer for me now, and I love that!

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
+1 for liion.
bought my first set of Sammies from them and was impressed with the shipping and customer service.

I bought my second set from a b&m and paid almost twice as much....AND had to argue with the clerk. He was trying to unload some "imren 40a" on me and all I wanted was the damn sammies...

then I went back to liion for a pair of he4's.
again,great shipping and CS.

I don't have a lot of experience with batt retailers but I can't imagine that it gets much easier than dealing with liion.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Depends on what you buy, about 2.35 for 3 25R Sammies.

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys just FYI seems to be a temporary problem with our USPS shipping at the moment where it only shows UPS shipping options, I know there is at least one person in this thread looking to order so just bear with us for a bit.

Edit: Fixed!

Last edited:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks everyone! Really appreciate you posting this.

If you add products to your cart at the bottom of your cart there's a shipping calculator so you can quickly estimate shipping.

Thank you. I will find out in a little while. Thank you to Mark;)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey guys just FYI seems to be a temporary problem with our USPS shipping at the moment where it only shows UPS shipping options, I know there is at least one person in this thread looking to order so just bear with us for a bit.
Ok, I'll hold off until later this afternoon.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One of the best vendors I've ever dealt with, quick simple checkout, all the specs u need for all the batteries they sell, and I got a really nice free case even tho I ordered a couple cases anyway.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I placed an order a couple of days ago, and they are scheduled for delivery tomorrow.Thanks Jon!

futurevape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sadly, my first order with Liion hasn't been to good. i ordered on the 3rd, still haven't recieved order. Looks like lost in post. Emailed Liion, all they said was, it should show up soon. OK, it would have been nice if they had said if it doesn't show up by... we will send out some more. Oh well.

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sadly, my first order with Liion hasn't been to good. i ordered on the 3rd, still haven't recieved order. Looks like lost in post. Emailed Liion, all they said was, it should show up soon. OK, it would have been nice if they had said if it doesn't show up by... we will send out some more. Oh well.

We absolutely will send out more if it doesn't show up, only reason it wasn't mentioned is because it will almost certainly show up within a week or so of when it was supposed to. USPS delays relatively frequently but it's extremely rare for them to actually lose it. If it's a week late and you still haven't seen it let us know and we'll send out new ones.

Also, if you're in a hurry there are things we can do, but they're a bit of a hassle. Basically place another order and then you can refuse whichever one you get second and get a full refund once you've done so. But usually it's more hassle than it's worth but for some people who have a competition on a certain day or vacation or something it can be the right choice.

Last edited:

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Did you always have em? Coulda sworn they were oos not too long ago when i was looking. Very cool though will probably order a set soon.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Nope, just got them in a week or two ago. The HB6 you can't get direct from LG so they come and go on the market, there's not consistent stock. So sometimes we have them and sometimes not. We got a pretty big stock this time so should have them for at least a while.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope, just got them in a week or two ago. The HB6 you can't get direct from LG so they come and go on the market, there's not consistent stock. So sometimes we have them and sometimes not. We got a pretty big stock this time so should have them for at least a while.
you guys!!!! I always get my batteries from your company Jon! You send out things very quickly, and the quality is always amazing and always legit. Thank you for the service you provide us vapers!

I'm your OHMbre!

futurevape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The USPS finally got around to delivering my batteries. As far as Liion's part, they sent quality, authentic 25R's. No fault on Liion's end. I'd certainly order from them again, the USPS, well they are what they are.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Best battery company ever! They are only a state away from me. So always fast shipping

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There's only 2 places I trust to get my batteries...Liionwholesale and the other Im not mentioning...You cannot go wrong with Liionwholesale!

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered 10 HB6 batteries, and got this in an email from them:

Liion Wholesale Support said:
Hello,

It has come to our attention that some of our latest batch of LG HB6 has an incorrect sticker on it that lists the wrong mAh, so we wanted to give you a heads up. I apologize if we've already notified you personally about this, we decided to send out an email to all affected orders since many customers were confused.

This sticker is not applied by LG, it's applied by our shipping companies in Asia before shipping to the US in order to meet shipping regulations. They ran out of 1500mAh stickers so they applied other stickers in the same shipping category so that it could meet the regulation (it seems most have 3000mAh or 2500mAh stickers). Therefore this is merely a cosmetic labeling thing and has nothing to do with the batteries under the sticker. You can peel off the sticker and see all the correct markings for authentic HB6's. These batteries have been tested under our normal protocols and found to be good and authentic.

If you have any questions feel free to reply and sorry for any confusion. Have a great weekend!

VU Sponsors