Become a Patron!

Limitless Gold RDTA

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so I do RDTAs. I am fond of them. I got a couple kits from Inked Atty so I can make the pitiful Limitless Gold into a 10ml all day vape.

There are no instructions for it, just a card that says what website to visit for instructions. That website gives error 404. I wanted to see how to adjust airflow.

I bought 2 of these things. One has airflow all the way open, the other, closed. Turning anything does nothing.

It was bad enough that I had to freeze the tanks to get one glass off before I could begin converting my kits. The other one had to have the glass broken off, and glue scraped out. But then, no instructions anywhere on the internet?

Somebody has to know how to adjust the airflow, from back before they shut down the webpage with the damned instructions!
20c493a19a7fec84a245c3307a460c2c.jpg

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok. No replies.

I found something in th garage to take care of the problem. A snap ring pliers tool. With just enough force applied to the inside of the chimney, where the vent closure is supposed to move, and then twist the chimney with the other hand, I was able to get both half open / half closed, the way I wanted them.

VU Sponsors