Become a Patron!

Lipo mod

Hey guys not sure if this is the right place sorry if it's not.

Iv been building my own box mods lately and am having great luck with it (up to box 10) but I Wana go a little farther with a lipo mod.

I Wana do a mosfet and a potentiometer but not sure how to go about. I know the basic is still the same mosfet drain to 510 negative source to bat negative gate to button other side of button to bat positive and 510 positive to bat positive but where and how does the pot go.

Also I'm new to lipo in general and have been doing my research I'm aware of how dangerous they can be if poorly handle over or under charge.

So if you more experienced lipo vapes could chime in on any of that (build limits how long to safely run it in 1 session ext) I would really appreciate it thanks so much.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't help you much on how to build a mod. However, due to my other hobby, I know a lot about LiPo packs. The following link should give you a good understanding. For a single LiPo pack, a cheap balance charger, as used in the R/C hobby, should do the job. You can find more information on that subject on the same website.
http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/rc-lipo-batteries.html

Google search is your friend! Think of the buzzer being your 510 connection.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors