Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

image__32545.1393991011.386.513.jpg

Address: 108 East Howard street(hwy90), Live oak Florida 32064

Hours at this location: Monday - Saturday, 10am to 7pm.

Telephone: (352)221-4949

Last edited:

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the ad. Look for our gainesville location to open soon!

sikosam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
been in there twice, won't go back. owner wonted to start an argument with me both times. let it slide first time . really wonted to like the store,it's closer to me than any other(have one in flee market, and one in Branford FL neather one real impressive) so i guess i should count them. sorry the customer service was just bad at DB.

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do not recall you, or your two visits when I tried to start any arguments.
I sincerely apologize for your bad experience. I am the owner, and try very hard to provide good customer service to all of my customers. Would be happy to make this right, or discuss it further with you if you should return.
Again, I apologize , but simply cannot recall these events.feel free to call us, or come back in if you would like to resolve this issue.

sikosam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
issue resolved through pm, we're cool

I have been to many vape stores in the surrounding areas. I like to find the best and stick with them. DB Cigs was my lucky find. The customer service and professionalism is epic and consistent to everyone. I was shocked to read any negative comment of this store like the one listed above. Today while looking onIine at DB Cigs products I read a review "Nobody works harder to make sure the customer is happy than DBcigs ." I had replied "That is the truth. Well said!" I like to see good business prosper for doing their best for their customers, so I am the kind that will write reviews on companies good or bad. I know there are some customers you can't make happy no matter what unfortunately. This was the first time I ever heard a person ever say anything negative of this well known store. I am glad the owner and the person with the negative comments resolved the issue by private message and posted that DB Cigs and him are cool now.
I have found DG Cigs to have lower prices than competitors even with having a nice location with what I would assume a high overhead to pay. I have some friends that have bought online and DB Cigs prices still beat their competitors price for same exact product. To sum it up DB Cigs is a great find and I consider myself fortunate. Thank you DB Cigs for always going above and beyond.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I checked the site out and I really like the choices of nic level.
0, 2, 4, 6. 8. etc...
It makes it much easier for a smoker to start high and slowly step down.
I know a lot of vapers have trouble dropping from the normal 18 mg/ml all the way to 12 mg/ml then all the way down to 6.
This shop makes it a lot easier since you can go from 18 to 16 to 14 then to 12 ans so on.

DB Cigs facebook has products, current sales, and reviews on their Facebook page. DB Cigs has a different places on the web as well.

sikosam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been to many vape stores in the surrounding areas. I like to find the best and stick with them. DB Cigs was my lucky find. The customer service and professionalism is epic and consistent to everyone. I was shocked to read any negative comment of this store like the one listed above. Today while looking onIine at DB Cigs products I read a review "Nobody works harder to make sure the customer is happy than DBcigs ." I had replied "That is the truth. Well said!" I like to see good business prosper for doing their best for their customers, so I am the kind that will write reviews on companies good or bad. I know there are some customers you can't make happy no matter what unfortunately. This was the first time I ever heard a person ever say anything negative of this well known store. I am glad the owner and the person with the negative comments resolved the issue by private message and posted that DB Cigs and him are cool now.
I have found DG Cigs to have lower prices than competitors even with having a nice location with what I would assume a high overhead to pay. I have some friends that have bought online and DB Cigs prices still beat their competitors price for same exact product. To sum it up DB Cigs is a great find and I consider myself fortunate. Thank you DB Cigs for always going above and beyond.
i pm this reply to your post back on dec.13th, guess you didn't see it then so here it is again take it for what it's worth
not meaning to poke holes in your post on DB Cigs or anything but...... many vape stores in the surrounding areas??? there is one decent one in Lake City "Victoria's" and one in flee market LC, one in bull dog flea market LO, one in Branford that's all in the surrounding area besides DB. i'v been in a few vape shops all over the south, and the only one that comes close to knowing what they are doing, in this area is Victoria's Vapor Lounge LC and they still have a ways to go.
Quote: Today while looking online at DB Cigs products i read a review......i have yet to see any reviews on his website.
well known store.... he started in the boys ranch flee market and had his grand opening for his Live Oak store on black friday last month
DB makes his own juice (out of a tool box ) not in a clean room. i diy my own juice, but i wear gloves when handling different components and i don't try to sell to the public.
lower prices than competitors..... not sure where you have been getting your prices from but you need to recheck.
i haven't any thing against DB Cigs and i was thinking of trying them again. but your post sounds a little suspicious to me, there's just to many things in your post that made me raise an eyebrow. just saying

VU Sponsors