Become a Patron!

Local article about vaping causing seizures

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow, says he seized up in 2 minutes~! I might question what he was vaping first. With how many gallons of e-Liquids I have vaped in the years I am vaping I guess I should be dead. Seeing this shit makes me want to puke but blame it on the News Media and the FDA not my vape..................

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This shit is so ridiculous it would be funny but unfortunately people are believing it. Had the kid here in Chicago who would be dead or in jail if his mother didn’t save his life by sending him to rehab. Now vaping is causing seizures too!!!!! We need to do something about this epidemic soon. If nothing else we should tax it to high heaven so there will be money to help the children, our future, when they inevitably start vaping. It can be used to treat them, incarcerate, or bury them whichever path they go. Good thing kids aren’t drinking, smoking, or using drugs anymore. Could you imagine the damage that would be caused if they were. Heaven help us, send a comet, or asteroid, we deserve it.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This shit is so ridiculous it would be funny but unfortunately people are believing it. Had the kid here in Chicago who would be dead or in jail if his mother didn’t save his life by sending him to rehab. Now vaping is causing seizures too!!!!! We need to do something about this epidemic soon. If nothing else we should tax it to high heaven so there will be money to help the children, our future, when they inevitably start vaping. It can be used to treat them, incarcerate, or bury them whichever path they go. Good thing kids aren’t drinking, smoking, or using drugs anymore. Could you imagine the damage that would be caused if they were. Heaven help us, send a comet, or asteroid, we deserve it.

Couple years ago there were a set of local twins (high school age) that overdosed on painkillers they chased with booze, you don’t hear much about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Couple years ago there were a set of local twins (high school age) that overdosed on painkillers they chased with booze, you don’t hear much about them.

Right, I’m mean this is so stupid. If we are genuinely going to worry about the children what should we be most concerned with? Alcohol, cigarettes, opiates, ***, ***, texting and driving, hell driving period when they are that young. All of these things are many many orders of magnitude more destructive to teenagers then vaping. Even ***is more worrisome being their brains aren’t fully developed. What gets the majority of news coverage? Vaping. There is something more going on here because reporting on a freak incident that may or may not be related to vaping just so they can say vaping is bad seems like there is ulterior motives. I don’t know whose pulling the strings but when the states are losing hundreds of millions of dollars due to people not buying cigarettes something needs to be done. Unfortunately the people that control the message are trying to turn the public against vaping and I’m afraid it’s working. It sucks but I don’t think enough people care about this issue enough to find out the truth so the government will be able to do whatever they want to recoup that lost revenue. No matter who they hurt in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh that's nothing when I first started vaping I grew a tail and a pair of gills....I didn't bitch about it....I gotta call bullshit..I've been on vaping forums for over 5 years and I hasve never heard of anyone experincing seizures from vaping.... tails and gills yeah pretty common but not siezures.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I mean I did not smell them when I smoked but now that I vape they stink.
Must be the vapes fault ;)

Uh oh, my almost 4yr old has stinky feet lol! Maybe I have things mixed up but if the makers of oxycontin are being sued then maybe vaping shouldn’t be much of a concern right now.

VU Sponsors