Become a Patron!

London ontario up in here EH !

newjin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Coming from a smoking family and culture I obviously followed suit and started smoking at 16 . Blast to the future and many failed attempts at squashing the habit .I took my search to ebay and found a guy selling e cigs . Bought it and 4 weeks later it arrives quit with its help for 6 months then right back where I started. Mind you it was a cheap old school ego setup and by cheap I bought it for 10 bucks shipping included hahah . I work as a sous chef so it's pretty common to see kitchen or servers smoking in the back no excuses but I was back at it hacking darts ,butt ,cigs , fags for my UK family whatever you want to call it .my gf was a major part of my road to becoming a vaping mad man .she has asthma and I wanted her to quit with me and get that right out of our lives . So I looked around our city and found a great little vape shop .so we go to check it out .as we walked up to the shop I open the door and just started laughing at the amount of vapor that billowed out right into my gf face at any rate the guys in there set us up with the joyetech ego 1 for my gf and the eleaf 40 watt kanger nano tank for me as well as a couple e liquid s omc and Tradewinds captain olivers both where custards. Now at that time I had no idea what any of that ment lol. Wrap up . 1 week later I was back at the shop filled with knowledge from everything vaping thanks youtube and great sites like this .I was back to get the sigelei 150 and a decent first atty some kanthal 26 gauge and some organic japanese cotton. Started building coils and learning everything about ohms law . Flash forward to the present I am sitting here with 1000 MLS of vg and 1000 pg 24 bottles of capella flavors 4 150 ml batches of vanilla custard mixes and one 400ml batch of a base custard all 6 %nic .from the first day in the shop to present day 1 month lol . I've gone vape mad and I love it .really pumped to be here

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
If you don't find what you need here, just ask.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU. Quite a fast track you are on LOL.

newjin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone .I'll try to be a great contributing member of the forum

VU Sponsors