Become a Patron!

Looking for 50watts + (PLEASE CLOSE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taver13

looking for regulated mod 50 watts or higher, got some stuff to trade plus cash on my end depending on the mod and trade items.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Being a deep sub ohm guy like myself I would suggest finding a regulated mod that has step-down or whatever it's called that allows a lower voltage than 3.6v or whatever the mods floor is.

I have the smok m50 and I like it but I had to change my builds from around 0.3 to 0.5 to get it to work correctly. Kind of think that a small high watt with the step down is not easy to find.

Happy with my m50 but would like it to be able to run low resistance at low wattage.

T

Taver13

i was a deep sub ohm guy for quite some time, usually never went above .3 but since i got my ipv mini i got into high resistance building around 2 ohm area, and i just enjoy it more, but i just cant run the dual coils i want with the 30 watt limit, so i was looking for something i could use for high ohm singles and mid to high ohm duals

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've found using a high air flow tank like a drilled orchid I am at about 28w ~ 30w. Medium air flow dripper like the hobo or magma 33w or a high flow dripper like a clt 40w ~ 43w all around 0.5 ~ 0.55 resistance.

If it could drop voltage lower than 3.6v I could build lower but the m50 will not drop below that floor so it's like the same a using a mech mod.

Just some input from someone moving from a mech back to a regulated :D

T

Taver13

on my high flow orchids, i stick with my mechs, i think you might have seen it in the orchid mod thread, that i drilled out to 1/8th airholes and a 3/8 chimney, i have an unmolested at .7 running 20 watts, which is actually below 3.7, and on my vertex single coil running at 2.4 ohm im around 22.2 watts, i just feel like i could use the extra oooph once in a while

Cisco Trujillo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a IPV3 that I was wanting to trade or sell its the carbon fibor 100w+ I have a Sigelei 100 watt that I use more so let me know I was looking for a mini box mod or just something a little smaller

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Cloupor T6. It's the blue one. Runs a 26650 and goes to 100 watts.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks man, but i have had issues with cloupor products in the past, so im going to have to pass, thanks anyway though
No problem. I know some of the stuff they have put out there is pretty junky so I don't blame you on that.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure at the moment. I have an IPV3 I might get rid of but I haven't decided yet.

Cisco Trujillo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a IPV3 that I was wanting to trade or sell its the carbon fibor 100w+ I have a Sigelei 100 watt that I use more so let me know I was looking for a mini box mod or just something a little smaller

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors