Become a Patron!

Looking for 6mg or 12mg juice.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for any flavor except tobacco in 6gm or 12mg willing to pay for shipping if you have anything please pm thank you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing you have searched for yourself. You're likely finding you cannot get juice shipped to you?
Most places won’t ship here unless I pay a fee for Signing at door the door with a Id or something along the lines of that for a extra $7+ and I’m not trying to pay that so I’m looking around for anyone willing to sell some.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Most places won’t ship here unless I pay a fee for Signing at door the door with a Id or something along the lines of that for a extra $7+ and I’m not trying to pay that so I’m looking around for anyone willing to sell some.

To a certain degree I would not mind that, if that was all. The government is also adding on taxes for any nicotine, soon. Info on that is here on the forum. "Kill Vaping By Taxes" might find the post relevant. I could understand selling only to verified adults, even having to pay the fee of someone asking for a signature and ID check. If all they wanted was to keep kids out of it, fine. But it's not.

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
the Oregon excise tax is BRUTAL thankfully its only a concern when/if I can find a business who would send goods to Oregon. It's ridiculous how hefty the tax imposed not only on eliquid but any device the Government determines is for use in ENDS (Electronic Nicotine Delivery System - sounds rather ominous don't ya think?!)

VU Sponsors