Become a Patron!

Looking for a ~28mm RTA - Flavor over clouds

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looking for a "BIG" flavor RTA for my Purge mech. I don't think they make a single coil this big but am looking into a dual that's flavor orientated over clouds.

**Does anyone have a picture of the Aromamizer plus v2 on a 28.5 mm mod? I've been reading on that one and like the single coil option**

The purge will fit up to 28.5mm

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The ones I have are cheaper mass produced ones. Fat Rabbit and Arbiter. I haven't tried the Fat Rabbit yet but got the all matte black finish. It looks to be constructed solidly. The Arbiter is about the best top airflow tank I've used for dual coils. I have a soft spot for the Themis but the Arbiter has great flavor.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The ones I have are cheaper mass produced ones. Fat Rabbit and Arbiter. I haven't tried the Fat Rabbit yet but got the all matte black finish. It looks to be constructed solidly. The Arbiter is about the best top airflow tank I've used for dual coils. I have a soft spot for the Themis but the Arbiter has great flavor.
I am thinking about going with the arbiter after reading and watching a couple videos on it. I also like that it comes in red, which I think would look good on the copper Purge - Thanks for the reply!

VU Sponsors