Become a Patron!

Looking for a backup mod.

I only have a mod, the Drag 2, and I'm loved with it. But I'm concerned if it accidentally cracks.

So, I'm looking for a backup mod, requirements:
- Electronic mod.
- VW and TC modes.
- with LCD display.
- Single external battery.
- No "flask shape" mods, those with the cap top for battery replacement.
- No tube mods.
- At least 80watts.
- 510 connector diameter 25mm minimum.
- My budget: $36

I would appreciate your advice.
Thanks in advance!

Enviado desde mi Mi A2 mediante Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Innokin proton is a great one. Had mine for a few years.
Any dotmod. But they have the 75 is single battery. The dot 200w is dual battery.
Jackaroo kit is a great one too. I love mine. 100+ wattage. Single 21700

The issue you'll have with single battery at 80+ watts is battery life. Have to bring extras with you because at high wattage 1 battery doesn't last long

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn didn't see your budget. Sorry about that. Hell that's a tough one then. The jackaroo would fit that but I believe it may be just a bit over budget.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I recently got a Vaporesso Armour Pro, which is now one of my favorite single-battery regulated mods, second to the Squid Detonator. It's very small, though, so don't know if that would be something you'd be interested in. Also don't know how available one would be to you. They are hard to find in the US and are a little over your budget when I see them, but I got mine on sale from China about six weeks ago for under $20 USD. I think it was at Everzon.

It is a very nice mod, though, if you think it would suit your purposes. Fires fast, uses a single 18650/20700/21700, has a nice color screen, is wide enough to hold a 25mm tank, fit and finish are very good. Typical Vaporesso quality. I highly recommend.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Here's another possibility. This just came in one of the "Cheap Vaping Deals" e-mails. Innokin Kroma-R - nice nice nice looking single-battery mod. I've been wanting one of these some kinda bad.

https://cheapvaping.deals/innokin-kroma-r

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
My 'Murican-centric psyche has bitten myself in the pseudo-helpful ass again.

p.s. - that's a derpish way to say that I didn't pay attention to detail

p.p.s. - apologies all around

Innokin proton is a great one. Had mine for a few years.
Any dotmod. But they have the 75 is single battery. The dot 200w is dual battery.
Jackaroo kit is a great one too. I love mine. 100+ wattage. Single 21700

The issue you'll have with single battery at 80+ watts is battery life. Have to bring extras with you because at high wattage 1 battery doesn't last long
Innokin Proton is dual battery and Jackaroo is over 2x my budget.

Rincoe Mechman 80W in the UK is going for £10 for the mod at the moment, so might find some deals in Spain or get it delivered to you from the UK.

both.jpg
Thanks but I don't want tubes.

I will, but it won't be cheap :p

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yes, the shipping cost is $28.99+vat by FedEx Economy. It would duplicate the cost of a mod.
You have a lot of good mods. What a pity not to live closer! My wife's brother lifes in West Palm Beach but he will not come to Spain until Christmas, too much time for waiting.

Puff AVATAR FX Mini TC 75W Box Mod
$11.90

https://www.everzon.com/puff-avatar-fx-mini-tc-75w-box-mod.html?sscid=41k4_i73qg&

I think the video is in Italian, but you can still see the unboxing.
Not sure if it meets your 25 mm requirement, but it looks pretty close.
At that price, buy 2.
Yes, it looks nice, but:
1.- Seems to be 24mm or less.
2.- The TC mode doesn't support SS316, only Ni200 and Ti.
Without those two cons and for that price is sure that I would buy it. Thanks!

VU Sponsors