Become a Patron!

looking for a fast fireing device Sigelei Humvee or Snowwolf Mfeng UX Mod

dr_hammer

Member For 4 Years
the snow wolf advertises that it is fast firing but has anyone had the sigelei humvee? does it fast fire? i use to have a mod modefined and it was alswome it fired fast ect. and looking for a replacment

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes the speed of firing depends more upon the overall build of a coil than the device used to fire it. Different material types of the wire used to make coils can play a part in that. From my experience Nichrome 80 fires quicker than both Kanthal and Stainless Steel. Again, my experience, Kanthal gets heated and cools quickly whereas Stainless Steel will take just a bit longer to heat and cool. Stainless Steel also can seem to do the technique of radiant heating better.

This is not saying if you want quicker firing times only use Nichrome 80. It is saying NiChrome 80 from my use seems to fire quicker. Your mileage might vary as is often the case for "works for me" kind of advice. Now, you also might use what I call "plug and play" type of coils. These are the ones already built for you, needing only installed into your atomizer. That's fine and well enough if that style of vaping suits you. It would seem to me that it might not, based upon your seeking faster firing rates. As I state, part of attaining your goal may involve building your own coils, becoming better aware of how that effects firing rates.

I am not saying you absolutely need to change your style of vaping. What I am saying is there may be more to attaining faster fire rates than the device used and you may want to consider that. Regardless, I hope you find what you seek and apologize if this advice does not seem to aid you.

VU Sponsors