Become a Patron!

looking for a "High Roller" clone (pineapple)

thewarm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am looking for something close to GC's High Roller pineapple based ejuice. My other daily vape is Space Jam astro.
I just started my 2nd year of vaping (after 40 years of cigs). I am off of the tobacco flavors. I have a crappy pension and can't really afford these on a regular basis... so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
okies.. like i just told someone else..

tell us what you taste:

on inhale
in the middle, before exhaling.. how does it feel to your throat?
on exhale, what flavors stand out, linger..

the more info you can give, the more help others can give.

thewarm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On inhale, a very light pineapple. On exhale, something sweet (or creamy?) it's really hard to describe.
I did notice when dripping there is an aroma to the juice itself that kinda reminds me of working in a tavern... some kind of alcohol (maybe vodka?) has been used. I read in another thread that someone used a very small amount of vinegar as a secret ingrediant.

For my Kayfun, I tried a 70/30 mix at 12mg and 7% LA pineapple flavoring. Not High Roller, but not bad either. There is that slight sweetness/creaminess that is missing on the exhale. I ordered some TFA whipped cream and TFA Honey. I will try a 65/45 mix with 7% pineapple and a drop or two of honey and another batch with just a touch of whipped cream.
Thank you for any tips.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
see, the issue is.. most of us do not buy juice.. we can't tell, if we haven't vaped it..

what you are describing is more of a pineapple with a sweet creamy milk..
I do not use la.. color and other things are just not my thing..

6% golden Pineapple caps
2% sweet cream tfa
1% whipped cream
.25% honey fa

is what id use..

but according to the site, because I can not find a GC high roller..

its: High roller is refreshingly fruity with its complex blend of pineapple, fresh strawberry, and peach. Highly recommended!

Read more: http://vaporrange.com/gq-high-roller-premium-e-juice-15ml.html#ixzz3I7D0MiC9

thewarm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
http://gqvape.com/collections/juices/products/high-roll-pineapple-blend
I never heard about the "fresh strawberry and peach". If so, it's no wonder I also like Space Jam Astro, which is Apple, Strawberry and Peach.

What brand to get? for the "golden Pineapple caps" please. I'm currently using Lorann. I made a rather large batch (100ml) of 65/35 @ 12mg (using 6% pineapple) so I can make up a bunch of 10ml test samples.
I have Sweet Cream, whipped cream and honey on it's way.
Now for the fun... mixing and waiting... mixing and waiting...

Thanks for the input!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wonder if it has some Amber in it, according to your description of the "tavern/alcohol". Liquid Amber from FA gives me that sometimes.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i dont know if this will be close, but it's a good one..

6% G Pineapple cap
.5% Orange Brandy tfa
.5% Whiskey fa
.5% L Amber fa
1% Vienna Cream fa
2% Brown Sugah tfa

i just mixed it up and fresh, it's good.. :)
wonder what would happen if I stashed my bottle for about a week or so.. hmm

vapingannie

I am looking for something close to GC's High Roller pineapple based ejuice. My other daily vape is Space Jam astro.
I just started my 2nd year of vaping (after 40 years of cigs). I am off of the tobacco flavors. I have a crappy pension and can't really afford these on a regular basis... so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all...

I too am in love with the GQ high roller, also im a diy-er. im gonna try a few recipes and see what happens. like you said it is hard to explain the taste. I taste straight pineapple and sugar? will update on how it comes out.

vapingannie

http://gqvape.com/collections/juices/products/high-roll-pineapple-blend
I never heard about the "fresh strawberry and peach". If so, it's no wonder I also like Space Jam Astro, which is Apple, Strawberry and Peach.

What brand to get? for the "golden Pineapple caps" please. I'm currently using Lorann. I made a rather large batch (100ml) of 65/35 @ 12mg (using 6% pineapple) so I can make up a bunch of 10ml test samples.
I have Sweet Cream, whipped cream and honey on it's way.
Now for the fun... mixing and waiting... mixing and waiting...

Thanks for the input!!

I love golden pineapple by capella.

thewarm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A non-smoking friend says that when I vape High Roller he smells Cotton Candy. I might try adding some. I'm still adjusting the percentage of flavoring.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A non-smoking friend says that when I vape High Roller he smells Cotton Candy. I might try adding some. I'm still adjusting the percentage of flavoring.

Cotton Candy is just EM, unless it's Circus Cotton Candy that is.
What other flavors do they make the real Cotton Candy with?, Strawberry, Cherry?

I know this has been dead for a loooooong time but just to let you know, right around the time of this thread I had been mixing my version of high roller. It is one of 3 commercial flavors that I have ever even liked. That being my mix has evolved with my knowledge and capabilities over the years. That being said, you guys hit it on the head exactly. Pineapple peach and strawberry with sweetener, em being what I had in those days. But cap golden pinapple, cap juicy peach, and TFA ripe strawberry. Now I get a little OtT but do yourself a favor and try a simplified version of my new recipe. I still love cap golden pinapple, but fuzzy fruit from flavor revolution (peach), and absolutely the best strawberry from real flavors. Sweetener from TFA is great on the wallet and adds that brighter flavor to your fruits.

VU Sponsors