Become a Patron!

Looking for a new mod, too many choices!

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
EDIT (for new readers): I ordered a Cuboid, but still want a portable 100W+ mod without all the requirements below. :)

I need want a new mod. I currently have an iStick 50W which I love. It's small, charges over USB, and has great battery life, but it's limited by 50W, and my Boreas sticks out a bit on it since it's only 23mm wide (Boreas is 25mm).

Here are the things I'm looking for:
  • Micro USB charging
  • Wireless charging would be a huge bonus
  • 100W+
  • 25mm width
  • Comfortable (I like the rounded edges of the iStick)
  • Easy to fire with index finger instead of thumb is a plus
  • Not too big! This thing is going in my pocket, so I'd like to keep the size down (no 3x18650 mods)
  • 4000mah+ battery
  • The obvious stuff, VV/VW, ohm display (prefer 0.01ohm accuracy), doesn't blow up, etc.
I was looking at the iStick 100W (non-TC) and it looks OK, but I read complaints about it catching on fire and destroying cities or something.

Any recommendations? :)

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I need want a new mod. I currently have an iStick 50W which I love. It's small, charges over USB, and has great battery life, but it's limited by 50W, and my Boreas sticks out a bit on it since it's only 23mm wide (Boreas is 25mm).

Here are the things I'm looking for:
  • Micro USB charging
  • Wireless charging would be a huge bonus
  • 100W+
  • 25mm width
  • Comfortable (I like the rounded edges of the iStick)
  • Easy to fire with index finger instead of thumb is a plus
  • Not too big! This thing is going in my pocket, so I'd like to keep the size down (no 3x18650 mods)
  • 4000mah+ battery
  • The obvious stuff, VV/VW, ohm display (prefer 0.01ohm accuracy), doesn't blow up, etc.
I was looking at the iStick 100W (non-TC) and it looks OK, but I read complaints about it catching on fire and destroying cities or something.

Any recommendations? :)
quite honestly it sounds like its time to consider a dual 18650 mod or a dna200.
the innokin coolfire 100 would be the only non-dna onboard battery option that I can think of.
the stick tc100, is great, I have one and use it quite a bit, but then you are looking at dual 18650 mods of which there are so many right now its hard to compartmentalize.
hcigar vt133
istick100tc
cuboid
sigelei213

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
quite honestly it sounds like its time to consider a dual 18650 mod or a dna200.
the innokin coolfire 100 would be the only non-dna onboard battery option that I can think of.
the stick tc100, is great, I have one and use it quite a bit, but then you are looking at dual 18650 mods of which there are so many right now its hard to compartmentalize.
hcigar vt133
istick100tc
cuboid
sigelei213
I have no problem with dual 18650 mods, as long as they're not too big. The Cuboid looks nice, but might be a little too fat for my pocket, and I'm turned off by the grip firing on the iStick TC100 because I'm afraid it'll fire in my pocket, so that's my main reason I'm looking at the non-TC model.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have no problem with dual 18650 mods, as long as they're not too big. The Cuboid looks nice, but might be a little too fat for my pocket, and I'm turned off by the grip firing on the iStick TC100 because I'm afraid it'll fire in my pocket, so that's my main reason I'm looking at the non-TC model.
the cuboid is one of the smallest dual 18650 mods out there. - I don't have one so cant speak to much more than size.

what is your budget?

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are no mods on the market with wireless charging that i know of.

The one that fulfills all your requirements but is not 25mm wide is the iStick TC100W (23mm wide) and it is the only dual battery mod in the market (except the DNA 200) that is safe to charge via USB due to the parallel battery setup and its firing mechanism is great you can fire it with index, thumb, palm, even your nose!

The Cuboid is 28mm wide but is heavy as a brick which is not a pocket-friendly feature, and can be charged via USB but not recommend, your batteries will soon get out of balance if you do this often.

Otherwise you could consider a DNA 200 mod like the hcigar vt133 or Vaporshark but these are much more expensive and you seem not to use TC so could be an overkill for you.

BUT

Micro USB charging
Comfortable (I like the rounded edges of the iStick)
Easy to fire with index finger instead of thumb is a plus
Not too big! This thing is going in my pocket, so I'd like to keep the size down (no 3x18650 mods)
4000mah+ battery
All the above point to the iStick TC100W and it should not blow up because it now uses the Joyetech board and has a very conservative charging/discharging limits, at least none has blown up so far, but only time will tell.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm turned off by the grip firing on the iStick TC100 because I'm afraid it'll fire in my pocket,
If that is your only reservation about it, then don't worry, the spring behind the fire button is very strong and stiff, it won't fire in your pocket, you have to push it firmly with significant pressure for it to fire, i carry it in my pocket unlocked all the time and it never misfired, and if you are worried about that there is a physical lock switch but i never used it coz there was never a need for it, or you can just 5 clicks to turn off before placing in your pocket, but i assure you it will not misfire in your pocket without any locking.

steamer861

Member For 4 Years
The 100 watt no TC Istick is a big brick! A Cuboid is going to be the best option for a dual 18650 mod that looks good with a Boreas on top.
It how ever does not have usb charging capabilities . The Boreas is 25mm, this really limits your choices :(
Here's a pic for size comparison, they both have 25mm atty's on :)
The Cuboid is a smig thicker but not much.

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
the cuboid is one of the smallest dual 18650 mods out there. - I don't have one so cant speak to much more than size.

what is your budget?
Budget is fairly non-existent, as long as it's a nice mod.

All the above point to the iStick TC100W and it should not blow up because it now uses the Joyetech board and has a very conservative charging/discharging limits, at least none has blown up so far, but only time will tell.
Will the TC100W fire in my pocket when I'm sitting down? That's what I'm afraid of. The iStick 100W also has the parallel 18650's and you can charge/passthrough USB, but I did see some reviews where people said not to use it as a passthrough.

I really, really want something 25mm in width too. Everything points to the iStick 100W, but I was hoping some replies here could alleviate my concerns.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Will the TC100W fire in my pocket when I'm sitting down? That's what I'm afraid of. The iStick 100W also has the parallel 18650's and you can charge/passthrough USB, but I did see some reviews where people said not to use it as a passthrough.

I really, really want something 25mm in width too. Everything points to the iStick 100W, but I was hoping some replies here could alleviate my concerns.
It depends on what pocket we are talking about here, tight jeans pants pocket while sitting i think anything would fire this way if unlocked, the TC100W will sure fire in this situation, but in a jacket or shirt pocket it will NOT fire, never happened to me once and i go out with it daily, i do pass-through with it sometimes but it gets warm, depends on the tolerance of your batteries, i use VTC4 so it could take some beating, battery charging and discharging at the same time stresses it and it gets warm but it works when needed.

If you drop the need for USB charging and charge externally in a charger instead then your options will much much wider

25mm mods are not many, Cuboid, RX200, Boxer DNA 200, these are what i know from the top of my head.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's not recommended, to charge 2 batteries in the same mod you need a balance charger. IDK if there is one in the Cuboid?
Yes there is one, and

1- Joyetech's founder said there is one in his video with Phil
2- Open the battery door and look you will find a spring loaded pin that goes in between the batteries and to the connector panel, this enables individual cell charging and monitoring.
3- Check the voltage of your batteries by holding Fire+Down for 5 seconds in off state, you will get the voltage of each cell individually.
4- Two battery indicators on the device, more evidence the cells are read individually
5- Charge via USB until full, check battery voltages you will find them very close, not identical but within 0.03v difference, that is perfectly fine.
6- I have a few friends who have had the Cuboid for few months, they charge with USB all the time, at home, at work, in the car, no issue so far.

So it is there, it works fine, but it is not perfect, an external charger will be slightly better..

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
upload_2016-4-8_11-50-52.png

if you don't have a budget and not interested in tc, I would suggest a hexohm. First its bare bones, no screen, no charger. but its lifetime guarantee with great customer service. it operates as a variable voltage device. if a dna mod is the bently of vaping, than a hexohm is '42 ford, hotrod. as has been explained using a microusb charger when you have multiple batteries is generally not a good idea anyway so this not having one wont be an issue. I look at the hexohm as a mod that would always be there, because of the guarantee. its like buying that tool, that you will always use.

if you do like tc, then I would tout a dna mod I'm a personal fan of the vaporshark and the litt44. Granted the dna's are really more for the guy like me that likes to tinker and fine tune his vape once you get it set up how you like you never realy go back in. I haven't seen escribe in 6 months, but vape my dna's evey day. Other good options for tc would be anything with that joyetech board, like the vape forward forward flask or there is also this which is next on my list. - 1 battery so you should be good to charge microusb(1A)
http://www.vapordna.com/Wismec-Centurion-100W-TC-Box-Mod-by-Beyond-Vape-p/bvcent.htm

Last edited:

steamer861

Member For 4 Years
Yes there is one, and

1- Joyetech's founder said there is one in his video with Phil
2- Open the battery door and look you will find a spring loaded pin that goes in between the batteries and to the connector panel, this enables individual cell charging and monitoring.
3- Check the voltage of your batteries by holding Fire+Down for 5 seconds in off state, you will get the voltage of each cell individually.
4- Two battery indicators on the device, more evidence the cells are read individually
5- Charge via USB until full, check battery voltages you will find them very close, not identical but within 0.03v difference, that is perfectly fine.
6- I have a few friends who have had the Cuboid for few months, they charge with USB all the time, at home, at work, in the car, no issue so far.

So it is there, it works fine, but it is not perfect, an external charger will be slightly better..

Thats Good to know :)

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah there is one mod we forget, the Wismec Pressa TC100W, this should fulfill all your requirements, and can be topped with a 25mm tank just fine.but the firing in pocket could be a concern with this one because it also uses a firing-panel mechanism.

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When I say pocket, I mean jeans pocket, so yeah, I could easily pocket-fire the panel firing mechanisms. I like the TC100W, but the 23mm and panel firing really ruins it for me. The Cuboid seems nice, but it is a little bit of a fatty. I like how narrow it is from the side, but they had to make it 28mm to accommodate that. :(

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Looking at the dimensions, the Cuboid is only 3/8" taller, 1/8" narrower, and 1/4" thicker than my iStick 50w, which I guess isn't too bad. Hmmm... :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looking at the dimensions, the Cuboid is only 3/8" taller, 1/8" narrower, and 1/4" thicker than my iStick 50w, which I guess isn't too bad. Hmmm... :)
take a look at the vaporflask stout and the beyond vape centurion also. if it were me, I would concentrate on those 3, for a modern tc mod.
last two use only 1 26650 or you can use 1 18650

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
take a look at the vaporflask stout and the beyond vape centurion also. if it were me, I would concentrate on those 3, for a modern tc mod.
last two use only 1 26650 or you can use 1 18650
Vaporflask Stout looks nice, but how big is the atty base on that? It looks small (22-23mm)

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Istick 100W TC and the Pressa 100w both have button lock features so the device will not fire in your pocket.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
cant say, maybe a you tube review addresses that?

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The Istick 100W TC and the Pressa 100w both have button lock features so the device will not fire in your pocket.
I've tried to get in the habit of doing this in the past. It doesn't work. I always forget and throw it in my pocket, lol.

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Are there any issues with a DNA200 mod for what I want? A lot of them look nice.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have 3 with a 4th on the way, the only issue you have to think about is, there is no swapping the battery out during the day, but you can charge them at will because you do want to use the usb charger, for the lipo models

if you are into tc they are the best modder boards out there, functionally.
that and to change preheat and punch, you hace to go into a computer. BUT have yet to change any of that since I got it fine tuned how l like.
a lot of people say that they don't like the dna because you have to go into a computer, but you only have to go into the computer to change things that you cant change on other mods. IE the preheat and intenisity of the preheat. you cam also change the way the screen brightens which helps witht the battery a little.

I have some sx350j mods, and a mod with the joyetech board, all are great devices. and I use them, I just use the dna more.

if you don't use tc, I prefer the the okl t-20 boards and raptor boards.

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have 3 with a 4th on the way, the only issue you have to think about is, there is no swapping the battery out during the day, but you can charge them at will because you do want to use the usb charger, for the lipo models

if you are into tc they are the best modder boards out there, functionally.
that and to change preheat and punch, you hace to go into a computer. BUT have yet to change any of that since I got it fine tuned how l like.
a lot of people say that they don't like the dna because you have to go into a computer, but you only have to go into the computer to change things that you cant change on other mods. IE the preheat and intenisity of the preheat. you cam also change the way the screen brightens which helps witht the battery a little.

I have some sx350j mods, and a mod with the joyetech board, all are great devices. and I use them, I just use the dna more.

if you don't use tc, I prefer the the okl t-20 boards and raptor boards.
It's weird, because a lot of reviews on DNA200 mods say the battery lasts all day at around 100 watts, even when it's a "small" battery (~1800mAh). I have a hard time believing it, but maybe it's just efficient?

BTW, I don't do any TC (yet), but the option is nice. I may be willing to spend up to $200, but it's a tough sell when other, solid devices (like the Cuboid, iStick 100W) are selling for $40. But if it's worth it...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's weird, because a lot of reviews on DNA200 mods say the battery lasts all day at around 100 watts, even when it's a "small" battery (~1800mAh). I have a hard time believing it, but maybe it's just efficient?

BTW, I don't do any TC (yet), but the option is nice. I may be willing to spend up to $200, but it's a tough sell when other, solid devices (like the Cuboid, iStick 100W) are selling for $40. But if it's worth it...
because its a 3s lipo pack, not one battery.
most mods up until now used lithium ion batteries, - the 18650's you think about.
whe dna200, I e=designed to run on 3s lipo packs, think of 3 cellphone batteries wired together. so when you see 900mah, you have 3 900mah lipos, or 900 * 3= 2700 mh total
the 1800 mah you are talking about would be 1800 * 3= 5400 mah total.

theres more to it than that, but that's the easiest way to understand how that works.

getting a dna200, for tc, is great, like I said, I love mine, but, realize there is a small learning curve, and plenty of resources here and online to understand what youre doing. there is a thread here for setting one up. They are hands down the most accurate boards out there for tc. the sxmini q class , on preorder will be another excellent option as well.

whats nice about the dna is that literally you can vape any style you like witi- it.
some days I'm vaping a kayfun at 20w on it, other days I'm vaping a petri at 60w, with a 90w preheat. today I'm vaping my kennedy at 100w on it

Last edited:

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You have to make some compromises here, the iStick and Presa will fire in pocket and you forget to lock it, they are not 25mm wide, the Cuboid is fat and heavy like hell, you need USB charging so something like the light SMOK R200 will not work for you, you do not want a 3 battery mod ie. the RX200 .. this way you will end up with nothing to buy.

Eliminate the ones with cons you can't live with and get something that has your most desired properties, otherwise you have the option of not buying anything.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
vapomizer has a point, I tell people who are unsure of what they want to forget everymod they have seen individually, focus on features and write three lists

list 1 -must have features
list 2- would be nice to have features
list 3- deal breakers.

then figure it out from there and put a spending cap on it.
for instance, my cap is 200$ there are a lot of nice mods out there under that line and over it. I wont even look at the ones over it. but vaping is always a comprimise

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You have to make some compromises here, the iStick and Presa will fire in pocket and you forget to lock it, they are not 25mm wide, the Cuboid is fat and heavy like hell, you need USB charging so something like the light SMOK R200 will not work for you, you do not want a 3 battery mod ie. the RX200 .. this way you will end up with nothing to buy.

Eliminate the ones with cons you can't live with and get something that has your most desired properties, otherwise you have the option of not buying anything.
I was kinda thinking the same thing. Compromises may have to be made. Perhaps I could get TWO mods. For everyday sort of stuff, where the mod won't be in my pocket often (while at home, it sits next to me. while at work, it's on my desk), the Cuboid would probably be a great choice. But if I'm out at a sporting event or concert or something, where the mod would be in my pocket, I would want something a little lighter that's capable of high wattage.

However, I haven't seen anyone say anything about the NON-TC iStick 100W, except for the picture someone posted above with it. Common complaints about it are the button sticking (common with iStick devices, haha...get it...i stick?) and charging through USB can have some weird effects with charging one battery more than the other.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
[QUOTE="cicatrize, post: 1056007, member: 46466 Perhaps I could get TWO mods. [/QUOTE]
hang out here and you'll end up like us.
I have 41 at last count

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
hang out here and you'll end up like us.
I have 41 at last count
Haha, that's probably not going to happen. I've been doing this for almost 7 years, and including the ones I don't use anymore, I probably only have 15. However, I started doing DIY juice on Friday, so I'm saving about $90/mo on that. Gives me some wiggle room to buy more toys. :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haha, that's probably not going to happen. I've been doing this for almost 7 years, and including the ones I don't use anymore, I probably only have 15. However, I started doing DIY juice on Friday, so I'm saving about $90/mo on that. Gives me some wiggle room to buy more toys. :)
that's how it started for me to..... just sayin

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
However, I haven't seen anyone say anything about the NON-TC iStick 100W, except for the picture someone posted above with it. Common complaints about it are the button sticking (common with iStick devices, haha...get it...i stick?) and charging through USB can have some weird effects with charging one battery more than the other.
I wouldn't get any iSticks prior to the TC100W which is when they started using Joyetech's latest TC board, before that i don't know what fucked up electronics they were putting into their devices, blowing up, malfunctioning prematurely ... etc since the TC100W Eleaf seems to have changed a lot, i am not sure if it was a change management, new engineers on board or what happened exactly but their devices became much more innovative, safer, solid and good performers, i am personally very impressed with the TC100W and the Pico, slowly becoming an Eleaf fan because of these two products.

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I wouldn't get any iSticks prior to the TC100W which is when they started using Joyetech's latest TC board, before that i don't know what fucked up electronics they were putting into their devices, blowing up, malfunctioning prematurely ... etc since the TC100W Eleaf seems to have changed a lot, i am not sure if it was a change management, new engineers on board or what happened exactly but their devices became much more innovative, safer, solid and good performers, i am personally very impressed with the TC100W and the Pico, slowly becoming an Eleaf fan because of these two products.
I have the 20W, 30W, and 50W iSticks and the only problems I've had with them are the buttons. The 50W is actually a very nice device. It's just limited :(

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the 20W, 30W, and 50W iSticks and the only problems I've had with them are the buttons. The 50W is actually a very nice device. It's just limited :(
Well, in this case you might want to consider the non-TC 100W but there is nothing special or unique about it except the parallel battery setup, it is pretty outdated by now, you should really get into TC vaping, you will like a lot, i was a Power-mode only vaper like you and it took me a while to convert to 100% TC, it is a much better vaping experience, i can no longer vape in power mode after i got used to it.

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
OK, so last night I broke down and ordered the Cuboid in black. I'm pretty fucking psyched about that.

I still need a portable option for times I'll be walking around a lot. Are there any 100W+ mods that are portable? I'd still like it to have fairly good battery life (not all day, but maybe 12 hours?), but all my other requirements aren't requirements for this device. Just small and 100w+.

EDIT: Oh, and of course, it needs to be pocketable.

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
What about a Vaporshark DNA200? Tesla Nano 100w?

Last edited:

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As most others have mentioned, it isn't advisable in most cases to charge dual 18650 via usb.
Not saying it cannot be done but just not advisable in most cases.
If you can=me to me personally and asked this question, I would suggest the iStick 100, iStick TC100, KBOX 120, or KBOX 200.
This is simply due to your pocketable requirement.
iStick TC100 is only 23mm wide.
iStick 100 is 25mm
KBOX 120 and 200 are 22mm.
So while only looking at your width requirement, the iStick 100 fits the bill.
I have all of these and can say I have never had a sticky button issue.
If you want the non pocket firing issue resolved, the TC100 is a great choice and nobody but yourself can address the fact that you say you'll forget to lock it.
If it has a button, you'll take a chance with any mod being fired while in your jeans pocket depending how you move or sit.
You have to take responsibility of applying safety precautions as we all need to.
It's great that you chose the CUBOID as it is a great mod. Heavy but durable.
All of these are good choices.
No one can pick for you and we've all provided our experiences and opinions.
The end choice is all yours because after all, you are the one that not only has to pay for it but also like what you get.
No matter what mod you choose, I'm sure there will be things about it you love and at least one thing that you'll be compromising on simply because of the requirements you have in your list.
By the way, good on your for starting out with a list of wants/requirements.
Great choice on your part.
Looking at just the width requirement, I'd suggest the iStick 100 and aesthetically I think you'll like it.
It is a bit taller than the TC100 and a bit wider but they both feel great in the hand and work flawlessly.
Keep us posted on what you finally decide on.

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Cuboid is coming in today. On Saturday, I ended up ordering a Tesla Nano 100W in the brass steampunk version. Looks pretty sweet, and small.

Both mods were under $100 combined...awesome! I did end up getting some new 18650s and a charger, since my old stuff is pretty old. :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My two cents...

I'd like to know what you top your mod with. Are you vaping a tank at 50+ watts? An RDA? An RTA?

IF you are looking for something small for out and about, that you are not running high wattage and chain vaping, why not consider a small single battery mod that has a rating up to 75 watts?

I just ordered my wife an iStick Pico. These are very small single battery mods that you can get as a kit with a tank. Under 40 bucks to boot.

I always carry mine in a shirt pocket, so size isn't so much an issue. But if her's is pretty cool, I may buy one for a stealth rig for myself.

cicatrize

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My two cents...

I'd like to know what you top your mod with. Are you vaping a tank at 50+ watts? An RDA? An RTA?

IF you are looking for something small for out and about, that you are not running high wattage and chain vaping, why not consider a small single battery mod that has a rating up to 75 watts?

I just ordered my wife an iStick Pico. These are very small single battery mods that you can get as a kit with a tank. Under 40 bucks to boot.

I always carry mine in a shirt pocket, so size isn't so much an issue. But if her's is pretty cool, I may buy one for a stealth rig for myself.
All in the first post. :) I'm using a Boreas RTA. I guess I didn't give specifics though. I'm currently running a dual coil 0.56ohm build at 47W, but really, this is just because I'm limited by the iStick 50W that I have. I'd like to build lower ohms and use higher wattage. I know there's a lot of posts on this thread, but I ended up getting a Cuboid AND a Tesla Nano 100W.

VU Sponsors