Become a Patron!

Looking for a new mod.

hi, my fist vape I bought the MVP 3.0 with a subtank mini and I love it still. Well work started back up and I would bring my MVP but was getting frustrated at the weight of it in my pocket. It's so damn heavy. So I bought a istick 30w with the subtank nano and I find that the battery is dying way to fast. I chain vape and basically vape any time I can. I am looking for something with a long battery life that isn't too heavy and easy to carry. I was looking at the ego one but was unsure if it would be worth it. Please help. By the way I work about 8-9 hours a day.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would suggest something with a replaceable battery..a good charger and some extra batteries so you can vape 24/7 if you could.

Using a device at max wattage will drain a battery pretty fast especially on something subohm..This is why i make my recommendation to you as such.

I have 4 batteries and im never out of power no matter where i go unless i use all 4 and cant charge again ,of course.

The Sigelei Mini 30w is a lightweight device but it is larger than an istick...It uses a single 18650 and is pocket friendly..Samsung 25R batteries are recommended by myself to power it with.

If you want something with more battery life you have no choice but to get a dual battery mod which are usually full size and not very pocket friendly but, battery life is about doubled as you can now use 2 batteries and each one shares the load.

Get yourself a battery case and throw a freshly charged battery in it and throw it in your pocket for work...Its unlikely you will go through 2 fully charged batteries in 8 or 9hrs unless you never take it out of your mouth..You can bring 2 spares actually in a dual battery case.

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you don't mind carrying an extra battery with you, you might consider the Kanger KBox. Have found them online for less than $20.

VU Sponsors