Become a Patron!

Looking for a new RBA

CookieMonster225

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been using a RSST for the past couple months. I like everything about it except the looks. I'm about to order a pyrex one just because I know it works well, but can anyone suggest another genesis that I might like? I'd prefer it to be a single coil.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
If you are looking specifically for a Genesis style, then the Kraken is a no brainer! Amazing Gennie .. single or dual configuration, and the best adjustable AFC. Everything about the vape is great, flavor, vapor production = excellent.

CookieMonster225

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, I didn't realize they made a single coil kraken. My buddy bought the dual coil and we had a little trouble building it. We eventually got it, but it was a pain.

tnumbers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the kraken has an airflow option for single coil.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I liked my AGA-T2 enough for a while. I actually prefer the RSST. Even better, the Kayfun and the Taifun.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I didn't realize they made a single coil kraken. My buddy bought the dual coil and we had a little trouble building it. We eventually got it, but it was a pain.
I don't have one, but i'm pretty sure you can still go single-coil on those. You simply don't hook anything up to the other post.

CookieMonster225

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have one, but i'm pretty sure you can still go single-coil on those. You simply don't hook anything up to the other post.

I figured that much. I just don't like the idea of an empty hole in the base. Maybe they make a silicone plug for it or something.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What I did for my Kraken (not a fan of duals) is open the fill hole to take an RSST plug, open the wick hole because I like it better that way, and plugged the extra hole in the cap with a piece of brass (because it would seep condensation after a while and I have no use for it).

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just cram another wick in there.

Fat-fingered on my Nexus 4

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I loved my rsst. Currently I'm fixated on my pulse g cause of the chamber reducer. Right now, I'm deciding on what kayfun style to get.

Don't know what your budget is; but if you're considering another rsst, then maybe go for this upgrade
http://www.kidneypuncher.com/jb-steamworks-rsst-stage-2-kit/
JB Steamworks RSST Stage II Kit Review:

EDIT: magically figured out how to actually post the vid

CookieMonster225

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea i saw that a while back on kidney puncher. I remember it being pretty expensive for what it is..

VU Sponsors