Become a Patron!

Looking for a shiny new mech (brass or copper) any suggestions?

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I recently purchased a dreamer 21700 mech (aluminum green) and am really enjoying it. Trouble is... Now I'd like a nice brass or copper shiny tube and matching (doesn't have to be same brand) rda. I mostly have used single coil rda's so my venture into duals is fairly new.

Is there any advantages to brass or copper?

I'm looking for the following
- black protective insert (just in case)
- takes 21700's
- brass or copper
- preferably under $150 with rda

Thanks in advance VU!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am a Kennedy guy. I have a SS Vindicator and I love it. My one and only authentic NEW purchase from Kennedy last year. The price on them is very nice at $130. I think the rda is about $60, idk for sure. Any ways, my suggestion.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Head on over to Ranger Vapes... they have the “Heavy Hitter” in Brass for $75 ($83 Shipped)

And for an RDA... I have a Black Valhalla 28, I’d trade for 2 buttons

f55d3e55813c67296e564d4bf7e38801.jpg

The button is an Octopus Mods squonker button, 2 direct from them would be about $40 or 2 from China would of been $3.89

Dead serious on the buttons for the RDA, which I’ve only built 2 times and stored since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll go ahead and suggest picking up an Ardent RDA for that Dreamer while you're at it. Damn nice combo imo.

20200723_140209_HDRa.jpg

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow - thanks everyone for the replies. I'll check the links out after a bit. It's the busy time of day here right now.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Head on over to Ranger Vapes... they have the “Heavy Hitter” in Brass for $75 ($83 Shipped)

And for an RDA... I have a Black Valhalla 28, I’d trade for 2 buttons

f55d3e55813c67296e564d4bf7e38801.jpg

The button is an Octopus Mods squonker button, 2 direct from them would be about $40 or 2 from China would of been $3.89

Dead serious on the buttons for the RDA, which I’ve only built 2 times and stored since.

I'll pm you on this as I'm not sure I understand the offer.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is there any reason to select brass over copper or is it just preference?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Copper performs a BIT better, but in my experience anyway also patinas a bit faster. Basically preference. The Vindicator is just suggestion of course. You might want to post this in the hardware forum too. Somebody might have deal. I know I've gotten some.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is there any reason to select brass over copper or is it just preference?

If you like the smell of dirty pennies on your hands, get copper

Copper performs nominally better for the body of a mech.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you like the smell of dirty pennies on your hands, get copper

Copper performs nominally better for the body of a mech.

That's a bummer I like the look of the copper but I wouldn't like smelling pennies. Thanks for the response!

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Copper performs a BIT better, but in my experience anyway also patinas a bit faster. Basically preference. The Vindicator is just suggestion of course. You might want to post this in the hardware forum too. Somebody might have deal. I know I've gotten some.
That's a good idea I think I will post something in the classifieds as well. Thanks again and I am looking at the vindicator as well.

VU Sponsors