Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking to get into mods but I can't spend too much money so I thought I'd ask here for some used but working condition equipment. I don't care about any cosmetic damage as long as it works properly.

i basically need everything to get started - mod, rda, batteries and charger.

I have $40 I could send through paypal and some juices I can trade. I just got 2 30ml bottles of tater by The Standard, Adirondack vapors and VapeShack 808. Oh, and some starter equipment, ego batts, Aspire BDC, vivi nova tanks.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm looking to get into mods but I can't spend too much money so I thought I'd ask here for some used but working condition equipment. I don't care about any cosmetic damage as long as it works properly.

I have $40 I could send through paypal and some juices I can trade. I just got 2 30ml bottles of tater by The Standard, Adirondack vapors and VapeShack 808. Oh, and some starter equipment, ego batts, Aspire BDC, vivi nova tanks.
What kind of mod are you looking for a mechanical or regulated?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Watch and join in the chat on the Mod Envy show tonight at 10 PM est where we giveaway over $1000.00 worth of gear every Sat night starting at 10 PM est on http://vapers.tv/novabroadcastings

You can check out our show recordings here in the forum http://vapingunderground.com/forums/mod-envy.92/

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sku_18298_1_small.jpg

http://focalecig.com/Product/VAMO-V...igarette-E-Cigarette-SetSilver-2x18350--18298

The Vamo is one of the better deals in vv/vw vaping. Unfourtunatley you just missed out on a sale not to long ago.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
if you are still looking I have a vamo v5 still in the box,took it out to test and put it back.have a pair of batts and a 2 bay charger id let you have for the 40.00 .id like to try some of the(tater) juice you you have.lemme know and maybe we can work something out.have a great labor day!...Rick

also the vamo is the new one with puff counter and battery life indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors