Become a Patron!

Looking for good online vape store.

Hello
Was wandering if anyone knows of a good place online to buy juice and stuff that offer good prices and service as well as good shipping practices. I have tried two different places online so far. The first was ok price wasn't bad but time taxes and shipping were added It wasn't that much of a savings over buying local and shipping took longer than I would have liked. Second place I tried the price was really good but the service and shipping time was horrible. Took them 3 whole days just to process. I have looked at other sites but they had really bad reviews and the last one I looked had mixed reviews but the total price after everything is only like 8 dollars less than I can get it locally for plus would have to wait for it . I'm on fixed income so I need best price I can get but without all the issues that all the online places I have looked at seem to have/give Thankyou

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Are you in the US? If so the soon to be mail ban has already created some issues.
Store closures.
Low or out of stock.
Lots of last min orders slow fulfilment.

Not too late but the door is closing. Some will remain open but shipping will cost considerably more.

As far as e-tail vs local b&m, I'd think it depends on what gear you specifically want.
Kinda the same for juice. Nic salts vs freebase, nic strength, flavor types could all play a role in availability.

Sometimes the e-tailers might be known for good service and fast processing but have higher prices.

If your after specific gear it might be easier to help if we knew what gear.
For juice I think many have been stocking up and one place is the clearance at https://ejuicesteals.com/

My last juice order was from here. Code Farewell makes it $6 pr 120ml. Free ship at $50. I think all they're doing is backorder but you will get it. I got a partial back order in about 10 days. My ADV is from here too. https://thesaucela.com/ (be sure to read the notice about backorders)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-
Here is a VU list of vendors who are still shipping- are they cheaper, for the most part no- many have added $14.99 shipping charge for adult signature and also charge for tax. as required now.
Looks like many will stop shipping on April 26-
As for slow shipping there is a mad rush of people stocking up, so orders are taking longer to ship out- that and Covid restrictions. USPS has had some issues as well.
Good luck and hope you can find the gear you need at a price you can afford- other wise it may be back to buying from Vape shops.

VU Sponsors