Become a Patron!

looking for juice vendors similar to EcBlend, Vaping Zone, small bottles.

sniff57

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi, I've been away from vaping for awhile. Started up again and I've noticed in my quest for juice that smaller sized bottles with custom % and 0 nic have become scarce. My searches are overwhelmed by large sites selling large bottles of juices mixed at industrial scales. I'm not willing to buy 60 to 120mls of something I've never tried before. I've purchased recently from Ecblend, and Vaping Zone. I'm interested in sites like those if there are many more left. I've spent hours searching here and on reddit and am not finding much. Am I totally out of luck?
Edit: I forgot to mention Wevapor and I'm in the U.S.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapewild.com and for your first order get 120ml of different flavors of your choice in small or whatever plus bonus ejuice for $4.44 with code welcome4. First time purchase only. That's a hell of a deal. Shipping included. Damn wish I hadn't ordered from them before so I could get that deal.
295f4cd58c1407ab6b5dcc3ebb37596c.jpg

sniff57

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Well shit looking at their site the welcome pack is unavailable but they still have great pricing and you don't have to buy a big bottle
It's back. No 0 nic in the welcome pack :-( Thanks for the tip though.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Option for nicotine is the first check box on the page. Up to 12mg
861e1a7e7bd7e2ef76d9afc350edce31.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its a vreat deal. Not sure what flavors you like but i recommend fruit bomb, Hannibal nectare, the strawberry sc1. Strawberries and cream is what that is. They discontinued wreckingball which was a banana cream. They have some pretty good flavors. And the welcome pack is completely free

sniff57

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Option for nicotine is the first check box on the page. Up to 12mg
861e1a7e7bd7e2ef76d9afc350edce31.jpg
I want ZERO nicotine. The lowest they offer is 3mg. Thanks again. I 've been nic free since 2012. I can't afford what nicotine does to my insurance.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I was wondering if someone had a thread regarding ECBlend. I've had their page loaded for a week for some good tobacco/RY4.
I was spoiled by an imported RY4 that is no longer in production. I've begun to like tobacco and coffee in the morning.
I'll try the other recommendations.

VU Sponsors