Become a Patron!

Looking for low ramp up and good flavor

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Talk about derail a thread. I was just asking for some advice and personalities got in the way. Suggest starting a " fuck off " thread. Where you can post your dislike for each other. Why step on my asking for some suggestions.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Talk about derail a thread. I was just asking for some advice and personalities got in the way. Suggest starting a " fuck off " thread. Where you can post your dislike for each other. Why step on my asking for some suggestions.
Rick, as your friend allow me to apologize for being a party to derailing your thread.

The Wire Spider

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rick, as your friend allow me to apologize for being a party to derailing your thread.

The Wire Spider
Apology accepted. But it is not necessarily you. I enjoy getting and giving a shit for the recreation value. When it turns mean and vulgar, not so much.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Apology accepted. But it is not necessarily you. I enjoy getting and giving a shit for the recreation value. When it turns mean and vulgar, not so much.
Agreed. That's why in my previous derailing posts I avoided statements that could be construed as a personal attack or petty name calling. My original analysis of Demon Killer coils was a factual statement with some cheeky humor stirred in. I did forget though, that even though that post remained relevant to the thread, there are those among us that have no sense of humor that they're aware of, and troll around looking for an excuse to get their tiny little feelings hurt, and lash out with unbecoming behavior, resulting in a thread derailment for the OP. Even after a clarification post regarding my position with Demon Killer coils (which still remained slightly relevant to the thread) I realized that I was contributing to the derailment at hand with my emotions guiding my typing, instead of my mind. I failed to remind myself that people who make provoking comments on forums thrive and fuel themselves on the negative reactions they receive in return. To simplify, the old adage goes: Arguing on the internet is like being in the Special Olympics. You just might win; but you are still retarded. Again, my apologies Rick, for contributing to the hijacking of your legitimate thread conversation.

The Wire Spider

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Keep sucking each other’s dicks. Pay attention idiots.

All I asked. What the fuck does that question have to do with another product? Nothing. Fucking “talented builder” bullshit. Nobody asked anyone to explain how cool they are. So if I ask why a Harley sucks so bad, the appropriate answer is to talk about how they’re shit cause you build awesome custom bikes? Stay in your tiny little world where you’ve declared yourselves king. Good luck.

I don't think there is anything homosexual about agreeing with someone else, not that I have anything against any particular type of person, but it obviously makes you look silly. I don't think anyone else feels the need to resort to such things. I also don't think anyone claimed building was their entire world.

I don't feel like your analogy makes a whole lot of sense. I mean there's no need to repeat what several people have already said and if you don't think certain builders are talented then you really just don't understand building all that well, which is okay, no one said you had too, but there are people that do. I mean you can resort to saying homophobic things, you can say whatever you want, but saying these things isn't really indicative of your world being extremely large, and it isn't conducive to anyone actually taking you seriously.

You call our world tiny and yet you most likely are an upset person who doesn't respond to certain things as constructively as others. So you can get all irritated and respond, but I'm also done derailing the thread over nonsense stemming from a topic that the vast majority of people who vape coils already agree on.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Going to the original question, I'm using a parallel 26 awg SSL316 (5) wrap around 3 mm ID in the Gorge RDA at the moment. Not having a lot of ramp up time with it. It's giving off a fair amount of flavor, peppermint at about 10%. I get roughly 8-12 draws off of it before needing to squonk again, using rayon as wick. YMMV.

Kind of thinking I may try a fused Clapton using (2) 26 awg SSL316 wrapped with Nicrome 80 36 awg. Not sure how that'll do regarding ramp up. Something different to try, maybe.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I sometimes like to stroke myself as well as others....is that really a bad thing? :D

I wont say Im the best because there is always someone better out there than you (and myself), but if someone thinks highly of their own work and it takes a certain skill set/time/effort to create that work then they have every right to feel that way. I dont see the issue here, nor a reason to become negative or spiteful...
Now everyone can fuck off...:kickbutt:
:p;)

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well.... I just read all this and it is off topic of the op but...... I have to... So I have previously never used anything aside from 28g lighting Vapes kanthal the basic of basic dual 8 wrap micro coil.... Read all the hype dreamed of trying these exotics... Then this time around came across VAPEROXX's coils in the coil building section. And again sparked that dream of trying these exotics so elegant so pristine gotta try it.... Then I was pif'd some demon killer coils yay me finally gonna be able to try at the very least a Clapton........... Shattered dreams broken hopes I was devastated they were trash it took damn near my whole 10sec puff restriction to ramp up had to shove a pipe screen in the drip tip BC of how violently it was popping flavor was beyond muted.... With that said I completely agree with the statement that DK coils are trash... On the other hand Reading all the reviews seeing all the images and such of VAPEROXX's coils I strongly believe that these are the kind of coils that the hype originated from... And am eager to one day try um out. So in conclusion demon killer coils are garbage BC they are... When a micro poorly and rushed wrapped coil with boiled cotton ball wicking out performs an exotic with Japanese cotton then it's fair to say there is an issue with them.... Keep doing you @VAPEROXX nothing wrong with being confident in your product especially when it's well deserved

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well.... I just read all this and it is off topic of the op but...... I have to... So I have previously never used anything aside from 28g lighting Vapes kanthal the basic of basic dual 8 wrap micro coil.... Read all the hype dreamed of trying these exotics... Then this time around came across VAPEROXX's coils in the coil building section. And again sparked that dream of trying these exotics so elegant so pristine gotta try it.... Then I was pif'd some demon killer coils yay me finally gonna be able to try at the very least a Clapton........... Shattered dreams broken hopes I was devastated they were trash it took damn near my whole 10sec puff restriction to ramp up had to shove a pipe screen in the drip tip BC of how violently it was popping flavor was beyond muted.... With that said I completely agree with the statement that DK coils are trash... On the other hand Reading all the reviews seeing all the images and such of VAPEROXX's coils I strongly believe that these are the kind of coils that the hype originated from... And am eager to one day try um out. So in conclusion demon killer coils are garbage BC they are... When a micro poorly and rushed wrapped coil with boiled cotton ball wicking out performs an exotic with Japanese cotton then it's fair to say there is an issue with them.... Keep doing you @VAPEROXX nothing wrong with being confident in your product especially when it's well deserved
Thank you friend! I appreciate your comments!

The Wire Spider

VU Sponsors