Become a Patron!

Looking For Mesh RTA

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a good looking Freemax mesh pro .....but you will need to purchase coils for it...... $18.00 bucks......and no spare parts what you see is what you get .....
3226502b57df8c69ee1ffb88d58890da.jpg
e3c8cd5219680977aa30ef5a7af1460c.jpg
90fe3e47ab29ac8e6fdc35e4f16e0cc9.jpg
466e813eafcbec8a78ffbe07b71e3be9.jpg
eee8716da851082a5b17a0c49b3fb0c6.jpg
d350588beba74c5a0dd9fedf1cd33d3a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
In case..
I bought Doom X a couple months or so ago. Love it. Had Unity it was good but sold it after buying the og Doom. I vape the X and Doom is stashed.

1628426565486.png

XX_Fallen_XX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have a profile unity RTA. Comes with 3mm cotton, 9pc .18 kanthal mesh, 15pcs .15 SS mesh, 2pc .13 kanthal mesh, orings, tools, and box
2ca438468a1462f3b317a81181bc4b91.jpg

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Mannyscoot only looking for RTA , Thanks anyway.

What @MannyScoot presented to you is an RTA. R.T.A is an acronym for Rebuildable Tank Atomizer. Perhaps you meant you were looking for an RDA. R.D.A is the acronym for Rebuildable Deck Atomizer.

I observe you've been a member here for five years. Forgive me for expecting someone being here that long to know the difference. Got a chuckle out of it, sorry.

By the by, both of what @Vape Fan & @XX_Fallen_XX present herein are RTAs as well.

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a Modfather RTA...... 30mm......and I will include coils.....$48.00 includes Priority Shipping....
5a574e52b036b247a5b88b323290bf91.jpg
7662adc8d27ded04c4f838a8ff723256.jpg
7eb890b289f097934f7cca3a9983cd80.jpg
3d0659d01d7983e7902a9f1284a1a0a7.jpg
52b40b3f679b181dfbe3bab27bebcd64.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@MannyScoot's a good seller as far as I'm aware. :) He's got me looking at both the Modather & Beast now. Don't tell him. Bad enough I've gotten near $200 in gear off him last month or so. I don't need enabled, shinyitis is almost on par with squonkaholism. *chuckles*

I'm looking but more of an RDA vaper, here. From what I gather of the specs on those RTAs though, they ought to do outstandingly well. :) Get the Modfather and he gives away $40 worth of coils with it. Well worth the price he's asking. GLYSs, brother. :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
@MannyScoot's a good seller as far as I'm aware. :) He's got me looking at both the Modather & Beast now. Don't tell him. Bad enough I've gotten near $200 in gear off him last month or so. I don't need enabled, shinyitis is almost on par with squonkaholism. *chuckles*

I'm looking but more of an RDA vaper, here. From what I gather of the specs on those RTAs though, they ought to do outstandingly well. :) Get the Modfather and he gives away $40 worth of coils with it. Well worth the price he's asking. GLYSs, brother. :)
Ha .....and Don't forget a GLAZ RTA too .....these are my last few items left .....
392d26aec7372ad5ef895b071d9b0aa7.jpg
36a95dd868f7630d21f4aa5c07e9e447.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ha .....and Don't forget a GLAZ RTA too .....these are my last few items left .....
392d26aec7372ad5ef895b071d9b0aa7.jpg
36a95dd868f7630d21f4aa5c07e9e447.jpg

Damn son! I don't know too much on RTAs but do know the SteamCrave was all the rage just a short minute back. Now, seems the Fireluke is the rage. Like I said, if I was really into RTA &/ MTL vaping I'd really be hard pressed to not buy these, any of them. As it is I'm a DL RDA vaper most of the time. A Wasp Nano is as close as I get to MTL now.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Damn son! I don't know too much on RTAs but do know the SteamCrave was all the rage just a short minute back. Now, seems the Fireluke is the rage. Like I said, if I was really into RTA &/ MTL vaping I'd really be hard pressed to not buy these, any of them. As it is I'm a DL RDA vaper most of the time. A Wasp Nano is as close as I get to MTL now.
Yeah the Fireluke is also a good one ...
185b272160d0ad232342e0369d7c4551.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
If you need a back up let me know ....
639dcfb488464b1550dfc8c398a3bc6e.jpg

chicagorod

Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What @MannyScoot presented to you is an RTA. R.T.A is an acronym for Rebuildable Tank Atomizer. Perhaps you meant you were looking for an RDA. R.D.A is the acronym for Rebuildable Deck Atomizer.

I observe you've been a member here for five years. Forgive me for expecting someone being here that long to know the difference. Got a chuckle out of it, sorry.

By the by, both of what @Vape Fan & @XX_Fallen_XX present herein are RTAs as well.
Well I guess I am not as informed as you. But the tank that he posted was a replaceable coil tank, not a mesh deck.
But I am looking for a Rebuildable MESH deck..
So unless the one Mannyscoot offered has a rebuildable deck then you stand to be corrected.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So unless the one Mannyscoot offered has a rebuildable deck then you stand to be corrected.

Fair enough his did offer replaceable mesh coils. Can own up to a mistake myself. It happens, humans make mistakes. Apologies for being incorrect, did not fully comprehend what specifically you wanted. I'm sure you've misread, misheard things yourself at times. We all have if honest. Again though, yep I was wrong. Sorry.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0

All the RTAs Manny offered up are very much DL. Modfather and the Steamcrave offer air very comparable to an RTA because the airflow comes on at the side and directly hits the coil. You’d have to close them down quite a bit to even remotely restrict the airflow.
That said, the Profile Unity would definitely fit the bill for the OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

adamK

Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
@chicagorod so far only 1 mesh rta has been offered and that's the unity. i have 2 and i can say they are banger rtas. i also have the newer profile m and don't like it as much (way too small and feels like shit quality). i'd suggest giving the unity a try as it's still one of the top mesh rtas out there.

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
@chicagorod so far only 1 mesh rta has been offered and that's the unity. i have 2 and i can say they are banger rtas. i also have the newer profile m and don't like it as much (way too small and feels like shit quality). i'd suggest giving the unity a try as it's still one of the top mesh rtas out there.
The newer profile m rta looks to be as shifty as u described
I also have two of the og, was fortunate to score from eightvape for around $6 when they stopped selling rebuildables.
But I digress...

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have 2 kylin m rta. Not sure it's as good as the profile unity. Id sell u one if I can find the unopened package in my vault. If ur interested, I'll excavate. I'd be interested in the Doom if ur not gonna bite,.looks nice

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'd be interested in the Doom if ur not
I mentioned Doom and Doom X but both are NFS.
If choosing, the X has more to offer. For flavor and ease of use. I like X with DV-05 coil over Unity and Doom altho I haven't tried that coil in either of those 2. X is like the others in that OFRF/Wotofo and standard size mesh fits. I've heard Zeus X Mesh RTA is great too but I think its proprietary coils.

nethanpaul

Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried that VV mesh RDA but ain’t a fan. It felt like I was on the verge of a very bad dry hit and keeping it juiced was a pain. When the conditions were right, it was a great vape though. This RTA would eliminate the worry of keeping the mesh adequately juiced. As far as wicking goes, I think Cotton Bacon should work pretty well. You need to jam it in there really tight to make sure there is a wick in contact with the entire surface of the mesh and Cotton Bacon is already nice and dense.

VU Sponsors