Become a Patron!

Looking for POD mods for 1 cigarette smoker, 2 cigar smokers and a vaper

Boyblue

Member For 3 Years
Although we all started vaping the same time, my boys won't give up the cigs but I think that's partially my fault. I've had them using DTL devices. These guys need lot's of nicotine - at least at the outset, they need that throat hit and they need air control.

I just sent them links to Mike Vapes review of the Orion Q and Aspire Breeze 2 Any other suggestions, these devices need to be a simple as possible to operate of I'm going to end up having to fill their pods and changing their coils.

The third device is for a long time smoker that needs something stealthy, refillable and that can use Juul pods in a pinch. I was thinking the OVNS JC01 but she really likes the JUUL form factor.

The last one's easy my nephew is a college student with JUUL but he keeps needing $ for pods, Which of the refillable pod systems will be best to save him $

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Although we all started vaping the same time, my boys won't give up the cigs but I think that's partially my fault. I've had them using DTL devices. These guys need lot's of nicotine - at least at the outset, they need that throat hit and they need air control.
I'm not saying whether or not anyone needs MTL or DTL. Just saying If, if these are the only cons, nicotine, throat hit, and air flow can all be had with DTL. So I don't understand why the thought is that they need MTL, but that's ok I don't need to know.

I just sent them links to Mike Vapes review of the Orion Q and Aspire Breeze 2 Any other suggestions, these devices need to be a simple as possible to operate of I'm going to end up having to fill their pods and changing their coils.
They are old enough to vape but someone else has to fill and or replace a coil:question:

The third device is for a long time smoker that needs something stealthy, refillable and that can use Juul pods in a pinch. I was thinking the OVNS JC01 but she really likes the JUUL form factor.
Then why not just use Juul...
The last one's easy my nephew is a college student with JUUL but he keeps needing $ for pods, Which of the refillable pod systems will be best to save him $
These are refillable, fit Juul, and only about $10 for 4pk.
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/IPHA-Swis-Pod-Cartridge.html

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I have seen online people who own the OVNS JC01 are complaining about them burning the juul pods coils.
It supposedly works great with the provided refillable pod but the juul fires at around 8 watts with temperature limit of around 420F
The JC01 fires at a slightly higher wattage and doesn't have a temp limit.

Boyblue

Member For 3 Years
I'm not saying whether or not anyone needs MTL or DTL. Just saying If, if these are the only cons, nicotine, throat hit, and air flow can all be had with DTL. So I don't understand why the thought is that they need MTL, but that's ok I don't need to know.
Anything that allows them to be able to dial down the airflow, above ohm with highest possible nicotine content in a smooth delivery

They are old enough to vape but someone else has to fill and or replace a coil:question:
We're codependent, Let's leave that for another forum :)

Then why not just use Juul...
These are refillable, fit Juul, and only about $10 for 4pk.
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/IPHA-Swis-Pod-Cartridge.html

Makes Sense, Excellent option

Boyblue

Member For 3 Years
I have seen online people who own the OVNS JC01 are complaining about them burning the juul pods coils.
It supposedly works great with the provided refillable pod but the juul fires at around 8 watts with temperature limit of around 420F
The JC01 fires at a slightly higher wattage and doesn't have a temp limit.

It's not a sleek as desired anyway. Just came back from getting my nephew some JUUL pods. They carry the throw away "Stig" pod. I got one for him to try and he did not like it. His observation and I agree,no taste as you inhale but great taste on the exhale.
I may as well just try those empty compatible pods, wonder how much refills we'll get out of each one?

VU Sponsors