Become a Patron!

Looking for recipes for Cinnabomb Blueberry and Bluing (Blueberry Marshmallow)

Well, I guess I'm not alone. Every time I find my favorite go-to juice it gets discontinued. For the first couple years I vaped this juice called Bluing (Blueberry/Marshmallow) from Alloy Blends Electrum juice line. They discontinued it and went out of business. So that's the first juice I'm trying to find the recipe for. I was able to conserve enough of my stash in order to stretch it out by mixing 5-10 drops of the Bluing with a full bottle of Cinnabomb Blueberry. Absolutely amazing mixture. Now Cinnabomb Blueberry is nowhere to be found.

PLEASE help me find the recipes for both those juices. I really don't want to go back to smoking cigs. Vaping has been truly life-changing and I'm afraid if I can't find them I will start to smoke again.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello! Tell me about these juices! I won’t be able to “clone” them, but I might be able to get close?

That would be awesome man. Attaching photos of the juices.

The Cinnabomb Blueberry is the juice I'm urgently needing so I'll start with that. I still have a big bottle of Bluing (Blueberry Marshmallow) which is about 3/4 full and I only use about 5 or 6 drops when I mix it with a 100ml bottle of Cinnabomb Blueberry. But I will need that too!

Cinnabomb Blueberry by LIQUID ARTISAN LABS
80VG/20PG
3MG Nicotine
100ml bottles
Description: https://fugginvapor.com/blogs/deal/cinnabomb-100ml-sale-at-fuggin-vapor

Bluing (Blueberry Marshmallow) by Alloy Blends
60VG/40PG
3MG Nicotine
120 ml bottles
Description: https://spinfuel.com/alloy-blends-vaping-with-vapinski/

Is this what you were looking for?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That would be awesome man. Attaching photos of the juices.

The Cinnabomb Blueberry is the juice I'm urgently needing so I'll start with that. I still have a big bottle of Bluing (Blueberry Marshmallow) which is about 3/4 full and I only use about 5 or 6 drops when I mix it with a 100ml bottle of Cinnabomb Blueberry. But I will need that too!

Cinnabomb Blueberry by LIQUID ARTISAN LABS
80VG/20PG
3MG Nicotine
100ml bottles
Description: https://fugginvapor.com/blogs/deal/cinnabomb-100ml-sale-at-fuggin-vapor

Bluing (Blueberry Marshmallow) by Alloy Blends
60VG/40PG
3MG Nicotine
120 ml bottles
Description: https://spinfuel.com/alloy-blends-vaping-with-vapinski/

Is this what you were looking for?
This will work. I’ve never had either of them so I can only make a recipe and hope it’s close.

Ok great. Just to give a little more context, the Bluing juice was a little too much once I progressed to a larger sub-ohm mod. But because it's so good, when I mixed 5-10 drops of it with the Cinnabomb it made the perfect mix. It diluted the cinnamon (which was needed from the Cinnabomb Blueberry) and enhanced the blueberry and toasted marshmallow flavors with the perfect amount of sweetness.

Thanks for taking a shot at it.

Ok great. Just to give a little more context, the Bluing juice was a little too much (too sweet) once I progressed to a larger sub-ohm mod. But because it's so good, when I mixed 5-10 drops of it with the Cinnabomb it made the perfect mix. It diluted the cinnamon (which was needed from the Cinnabomb Blueberry) and enhanced the blueberry and toasted marshmallow flavors with the perfect amount of sweetness. Almost making it taste like a blueberry cinnamon toast crunch cereal but not too cinnamon.

Thanks for taking a shot at it.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is just speculating:

Your base mix can be whatever ratio you like though I would probably keep a lower VG. So maybe 70 PG 30 VG.

Say you got a flavor mix of 10%.

5% blueberry
3% marshmallow
2% sweet cream

Anyone knowing how to mix can figure this out easily enough, I think. Use what brand of flavors suits.

Yes I deliberately avoided adding cinnamon. Seems like you muted it out anyway. So my thinking was why add something that's obviously an unwanted "extra"?

This is just speculating:

Your base mix can be whatever ratio you like though I would probably keep a lower VG. So maybe 70 PG 30 VG.

Say you got a flavor mix of 10%.

5% blueberry
3% marshmallow
2% sweet cream

Anyone knowing how to mix can figure this out easily enough, I think. Use what brand of flavors suits.

Yes I deliberately avoided adding cinnamon. Seems like you muted it out anyway. So my thinking was why add something that's obviously an unwanted "extra"?
You might be on the right path. I do still taste a little cinnamon but the levels are much lower which makes me think it tastes like a blueberry cinnamon toast crunch. I've never mixed juices before other than two off-the-shelf juices. But looks like I'm gonna have to start. Thanks @MyMagicMist. Hoping @wildgypsy70 can find the right combo. At this point I would take anything close.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You might be on the right path. I do still taste a little cinnamon but the levels are much lower which makes me think it tastes like a blueberry cinnamon toast crunch. I've never mixed juices before other than two off-the-shelf juices. But looks like I'm gonna have to start. Thanks @MyMagicMist. Hoping @wildgypsy70 can find the right combo. At this point I would take anything close.
This is helpful!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I been vaping @Smoky Blue
smoky blue bunny fluff.jpg

the Blue Raz really brings out the Blueberry
{ an thats what i found missing in most blueberrys }
Lemon makes it bright
all FLV. <----Love that stuff
yet its NO cin. toast crunch...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I guess I'm not alone. Every time I find my favorite go-to juice it gets discontinued. For the first couple years I vaped this juice called Bluing (Blueberry/Marshmellow) from Alloy Blends Electrum juice line. They discontinued it and went out of business. So that's the first juice I'm trying to find the recipe for. I was able to conserve enough of my stash in order to stretch it out by mixing 5-10 drops of the Bluing with a full bottle of Cinnabomb Blueberry. Absolutely amazing mixture. Now Cinnabomb Blueberry is nowhere to be found.

PLEASE help me find the recipes for both those juices. I really don't want to go back to smoking cigs. Vaping has been truly life-changing and I'm afraid if I can't find them I will start to smoke again.

Thanks for the help.

I can not get you exact ones.. but... try this

all flv.. 30ml

blueberry 1.4%
jammy berry - 1 drop per 30ml
marshmallow vanilla 1%
cream .6%
sweetness .4%

cinnabomb....

blueberry 1.2%
cinnamon roll .6%
frosting .4%

Let the cinnabomb sit for a week :)

I can not get you exact ones.. but... try this

all flv.. 30ml

blueberry 1.4%
jammy berry - 1 drop per 30ml
marshmallow vanilla 1%
cream .6%
sweetness .4%

cinnabomb....

blueberry 1.2%
cinnamon roll .6%
frosting .4%

Let the cinnabomb sit for a week :)
Is the first one for the Bluing I assume? This might be close. The problem is I've never mixed my own actual concentrates so I would have NO CLUE. ha. But it looks like it would be in the ballpark.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Is the first one for the Bluing I assume? This might be close. The problem is I've never mixed my own actual concentrates so I would have NO CLUE. ha. But it looks like it would be in the ballpark.
I have never tried shop juice.. bu I have created a bunch of lines.. a few are still going..

It's should be close enough.. if you look in my signature there is a link to my website, with a ton of info.. more than welcome to have a read.. :) Mixing is super easy and a lo more tasty :)

if the juice was from years back, the chances are it was a mix of lo/fa/ fw.. I just do not use those brands any longer.

nethanpaul

Member For 2 Years
I see here a lot of suggestions of blueberry flavors. But you should also try my favorite ones. Vanilla - true vanilla ice cream flavor that should be in every mixer’s arsenal. It's extremely versatile and doesn't need as much of a steep time as other VBIC. Mixes well with any combo of fruits I throw at it. FW, tpa strawberry, and tpa ripe strawberry - this combo is Kat's strawberry stone. I use it a lot. Gives a true fresh strawberry flavor.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I see here a lot of suggestions of blueberry flavors. But you should also try my favorite ones. Vanilla - true vanilla ice cream flavor that should be in every mixer’s arsenal. It's extremely versatile and doesn't need as much of a steep time as other VBIC. Mixes well with any combo of fruits I throw at it. FW, tpa strawberry, and tpa ripe strawberry - this combo is Kat's strawberry stone. I use it a lot. Gives a true fresh strawberry flavor.
The OP is ASKING for cinnamon and blueberry.
They don't want to hear about vanilla ice cream or the title would have said vanilla ice cream.
Stay on topic.
if your plan is to bury us in posts so when you edit the garbage links in we won't notice. Please don't.
we will notice.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Any luck on these flavors @wildgypsy70?
Ack! Not yet! I can make a few guesses…..probably Caps Cinnamon Danish Swirl, FW Blueberry. I can’t make the recipe exactly(since I’ve never tried it), but I could make something in that profile. I’ll work on it this weekend!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok. So I’ve got something that’s pretty tasty.

FW Blueberry 3%
WF Bread(sweet) 1%
Capella Cinnamon Danish Swirl 3%
FLV Frosting 1%
OoO Vanilla Custard Cheesecake 1%

Like I said before, most commercial juices would use Cinnamon Danish Swirl in a juice like this. The WF Bread(sweet) is to thicken things up a bit, in the breadiness department. FW Blueberry would also most commonly be used, as the blueberry note. Things are fairly balanced here….I don’t know if the juice you’re talking about was blueberry heavy. FLV Frosting and OoO VCC make up the icing.

I don’t know whether you’re mixing yet or not, but I’d be willing to send you a tester to see if you like it….and to tweak it, if need be. Let me know!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

FW Blueberry 3%
WF Bread(sweet) 1%
FLV Frosting 1%

Like I said before, most commercial juices would use Cinnamon Danish Swirl in a juice like this. The WF Bread(sweet) is to thicken things up a bit, in the breadiness department. FW Blueberry would also most commonly be used, as the blueberry note. Things are fairly balanced here….I don’t know if the juice you’re talking about was blueberry heavy. FLV Frosting and OoO VCC make up the icing.

I don’t know whether you’re mixing yet or not, but I’d be willing to send you a tester to see if you like it….and to tweak it, if need be. Let me know!

I dunno.. I don't take frosting over .4% as it really funks up my juice.. but being mixed with other non flv.. who knows? I know I get muting over .4% .6% is funky.. I also pair it with greek yogurt for a touch of tangy and tart cheesecake.. only thing I would add to my recipe above :)

then again, I always mix a bit different :)

maybe if you have the flavors.. send mine and yours.. me.. busy packing up my stuff.. moving out of state and it's going to take me a while to get everything organized once I am settled..

I have 10 4oz bottles of nic free juice.. and hoping it will last me a few months.. will see, or I will be hunting for some juice myself :D

then again.. op might not have any flv at all.. the mix I did sure does vape sweet :D

FW Blueberry 3%
WF Bread(sweet) 1%
FLV Frosting 1%

Hey @wildgypsy70 did you try that juice you mixed up for me? Was it nice and sweet? I'm wondering what to use to make the juice really sweet.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey @wildgypsy70 did you try that juice you mixed up for me? Was it nice and sweet? I'm wondering what to use to make the juice really sweet.
Hello! I did! I like it, but being you’re looking for commercial sweetness, I would add some Capella Super Sweet(0.5-1%)or whatever sweetener you might have. I think it’s sweet enough, but you might not. I might also add another blueberry to bump up the flavor, if you’re looking for more blueberry flavor.

Like I said up yonder, I can send you a small tester bottle of what I mixed, if you’re interested. It may be what you’re looking for or not! Or you can try to mix it yourself. If you need help, head over to the Daily Mixing Thread and someone can help you with the process.

Hello! I did! I like it, but being you’re looking for commercial sweetness, I would add some Capella Super Sweet(0.5-1%)or whatever sweetener you might have. I think it’s sweet enough, but you might not. I might also add another blueberry to bump up the flavor, if you’re looking for more blueberry flavor.

Like I said up yonder, I can send you a small tester bottle of what I mixed, if you’re interested. It may be what you’re looking for or not! Or you can try to mix it yourself. If you need help, head over to the Daily Mixing Thread and someone can help you with the process.
Good to know about the sweeteners. The juice I use is definitely sweet which I really like so I will look into it. I just ordered a bunch of ingredients in order to attempt to mix my own but yes, please send me a sample for me to check out. How do I go about that without giving out my address on a public forum? haha

VU Sponsors