Become a Patron!

Looking for suggestions

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hello,

Im new to vaping, I started about 3 weeks ago. I was previously a smoker, almost a pack of light cigs a day. I started vaping off a Nord Smok and quickly realized that I needed more battery life and didn’t like refilling the pods that often. Fast forward to today, I purchased two new mods (because, I couldn’t help it) its a vaporesso gen nano with the gtx 22 tank. I have the .02 coil in it now. I also have the aspire deco with the Odan Evo tank. I’ve been switching between both and playing around with settings to see what I like.

I must admit, I’ve been doing a lot of reading on vaping and there is so much to learn. Basically, what I’d like to share is. I’m filling both of my tanks at least once a day. Is this a lot? I run them both between 40-55w. I just find myself chain vaping, is this normal? I’m happy I haven’t smoked a cig but should I increase the nic? I’m at 3mg of halo tribeca liquid. Do I need more nicotine or do you guys think a DTL atty would help as well?

sorry, I rambled haha.
Vape what you like.. If you are craving cigs, up your nicotine. Try 6mg first, if that doesn't do it, go to 9. As mentioned, I probably wouldn't go higher than 9. That tank prob puts out a fair amount of vapor at 0.20 ohm.

VU Sponsors