Become a Patron!

Looking for wire...

So I started building a lonnnggggg time ago, and then took a break and have been using my Smok TFV12 Prince. During that break, I seemed to have misplaced my spool of wire, and I cannot find it anymore. I always used GeekVape Twisted Clapton Kanthal A1 28ga X 2 + 32ga. Does anyone know where I can find some of this or a comparable replacement? I generally vape 80-120 watts with 12-18mg of Nicotine if that matters

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow 80 watts at 12mg and higher. You're throat is one tough cookie. Advanced vape supply or lightning vapes /optim wire are good choices for pre-made spools.

And welcome to the Vu. Hope you enjoy your stay

Thank you! And yea, I was using 24mg, but then most companies stopped producing them that high lol. I tried nic salts for a bit, but I'm not a big fan of pod systems as I like the vapor i get and the throat hit. I just wanna get back to building, but I've only ever used that particular wire, so I'm lost on where to start now. I feel brand new again lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Understand that. Tough when getting back into it sometimes with all the new stuff that's come out since you last looked. Lol.

Yup lol. Everything's so different now, and it seems like most places have gone to selling pre-made coils instead of spools of wire so that doesn't help lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I think they figured out they can make more money off of 10 individual coils rather than a 25ft spool of the same wire. You get a lot more than 10 coils with 25 ft. Usually one way or another all about money

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All the places mentioned here do sell wire though. Unless you mean spools of pre-spun coil wire. That does exist though too.

I don't know if I'm clear on what exactly you're looking for.

Well that was supposed to have a picture lol https://images.app.******/6uKsM3Xa7FtvUm746 so let's try again

Attachments

• 15896953957079144047572847752016.jpg
    15896953957079144047572847752016.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

VU Sponsors