Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Like the title says, has to be in perfect cosmetic and working condition.

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just grabbed one off ebay!

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flash vape deals has them for $100 flat. Probably pay shipping too.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just got one from eBay $99 free shipping no tax in cali
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yep, you can find em all around for $95-$100 shipped.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd get one from 101vape. They are quite consistent in their service.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
elev8 hadem for $92 an change with free shippin.but idk the "xmas14"15% coupon is expired now.

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I saw that but then I read the comments in the post.... figured I'd rather just pay the extra 10 or 15 bucks and not have any issues.

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went through 101vape they have really fast shipping. Ordered mine late Monday night and tracking shows it will be here friday. From California to missouri

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I went through 101vape they have really fast shipping. Ordered mine late Monday night and tracking shows it will be here friday. From California to missouri
I got mine from elev8 last week and haven't had any probs at all.now the cana mods are a diff story.i went through hell getting that crap figured out with elev8!finally 3 months later with my v-3 cana I was happy....as happy as one can be with all the crap I hadda go through.i must say the sig 150 isn't disappointing me at all and elev8 shipping was spot on with no bull.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Well Im in California, and if you buy it from 101vape tax alone is 8 bucks plus shipping, so I got mine from district five dot com for $99 bucks, yup this are the left over from the pre orders so apparently they over ordered... This mods are hard to find if you ever find one they run around 130 to 150, 101 vape has LE RED, ALMOST GOT IT, but change my mind ito a black on black!!
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am leaning more towards this myself.
While the triple battery mods look great I will be saving money on married batteries with the sig, 4 batteries vs. 6. And quality seems to be there.

I am honestly half tempted to pick up a black and do a pink tiger strip scheme on it, or the silver... not girly pink but near NEON pepto pink... why?
Because I am one of those big ass, burly looking mofos that scare people... please say something about it... and because fuck you!
(not saying fuck you to anyone just saying... those that would snark comment about a dude with a pink tiger stripped mod)

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am leaning more towards this myself.
While the triple battery mods look great I will be saving money on married batteries with the sig, 4 batteries vs. 6. And quality seems to be there.

I am honestly half tempted to pick up a black and do a pink tiger strip scheme on it, or the silver... not girly pink but near NEON pepto pink... why?
Because I am one of those big ass, burly looking mofos that scare people... please say something about it... and because fuck you!
(not saying fuck you to anyone just saying... those that would snark comment about a dude with a pink tiger stripped mod)
At least you would be supporting breast cancer! Love them boobies:)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least you would be supporting breast cancer! Love them boobies:)

BULLSHIT! I refuse to give money to bullshit cancer charities and fuck that so called research fund raiser suzan koman. 3% is all they give to research, more goes to planned parent hood and lawyers suing people for the pink and the cure use.. and buckets of fried chicken for the cure.(gimme a break kfc is loaded with extremely unhealthy oils, from gmo sources and outrageous levels of MSG)

I should say this, starting out they were good, now it is a fund raiser for more fund raisers to get people to wear a god awful color and feel like they are doing something to help people... all you are doing is lining the board members' pockets.
I saw first hand them shitting on breast cancer patients, have family friends resign from the foundations due to the bullshit they pulled with my mother who is a breast cancer survivor..

no I/we do not support the pink

Sorry yes this is pretty much summing up my choice of the 150 myself.

Last edited:

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BULLSHIT! I refuse to give money to bullshit cancer charities and fuck that so called research fund raiser suzan koman. 3% is all they give to research, more goes to planned parent hood and lawyers suing people for the pink and the cure use.. and buckets of fried chicken for the cure.(gimme a break kfc is loaded with extremely unhealthy oils, from gmo sources and outrageous levels of MSG)

I should say this, starting out they were good, now it is a fund raiser for more fund raisers to get people to wear a god awful color and feel like they are doing something to help people... all you are doing is lining the board members' pockets.
I saw first hand them shitting on breast cancer patients, have family friends resign from the foundations due to the bullshit they pulled with my mother who is a breast cancer survivor..

no I/we do not support the pink
Hey brother I agree with ya on that. I don't give money towards it but I think it's good to raise awareness. I'm glad your mom made it through! That's a blessing.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey brother I agree with ya on that. I don't give money towards it but I think it's good to raise awareness. I'm glad your mom made it through! That's a blessing.
Every day man, every day.
trust me my mechs get a furious work out, I vape to much and to hard and why I was trying to find a monster to hit, harder, faster, shorter.

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every day man, every day.
trust me my mechs get a furious work out, I vape to much and to hard and why I was trying to find a monster to hit, harder, faster, shorter.
Yeah I think I'm really gonna love the battery life on the Sigelei 150W. Of course you got the variable wattage which is sweet. I love my mech but I get tired of swapping out batteries every hour or two and making sure I have my charger with me when I leave the house. I feel like I need a damn satchel sometimes!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK going for it as soon as I get my funds. I got a sneaky that the prices are going to drop a bit more very soon ish with the kamry 200 hitting for under 100.
Knowing that as soon as I order 1 ill win one.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
enjoying vaping for sure

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put my god mod up against the sig 150...have one of each and the god box crushes the sig,1 less batt in the sig is better though.i hate the non magnetic lid for the god box.its a pian for switchin batts but its not like ya have to do it every couple of hours.nope every couple of days depending on what your runnin at though.
So it crushes the sig?
but it a battery amount issue?
And are you not selling your 180?

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my Sig 150 from jjvapes.com for 89.00, free shipping. Ordered on a Friday, it was here Monday.
Damn!!!! That's an awesome price and really good shipping! Just standard shipping?

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked mine up from 101vape.Com for $110. Been using it for a few weeks and I'm loving it! No issues whatsoever!

VU Sponsors