Become a Patron!

Looking to buy a vape

Currently living in asia where its illegal to buy and sell vapes but not to own one. So i was hoping someone could HELP me out. If you know what i'm saying. If you're willing to let go of yours. Looking for smoktech m80 x pro plus

Please pm

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello and welcome, how about you tell us a little bit more about yourself.
How long have you been vaping and why such a specific device?

About 2 years. Used a smaller pen shisha but it broke. Been using my buddy's smoktech a few times and its great, learnt how to use it and read good reviews.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Currently living in asia where its illegal to buy and sell vapes but not to own one. So i was hoping someone could HELP me out. If you know what i'm saying. If you're willing to let go of yours. Looking for smoktech m80 x pro plus

Please pm
You may want to re-think picking up that model mod since a lot of them have issues like mine that stopped working after a month.

bane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Please pm
u from SG bro? don't get the smok80, it'll blown up! there r so many better mod out there with a similar price tag..

VU Sponsors