Become a Patron!

looking to buy eliquid with shipping to Israel

looking to buy eliquid with shipping to Israel
i knew bunch of companies that used to ship but cant find any updated /recent stores that do.

send me suggestions
thank you

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Try Yaeliq. Believe they're located in Israel & Israel has an open import policy for ejuice, it's not banned. I know if located in Israel there's no import. Saying though no import restrictions exist, any shop that delivers internationally will deliver to Israel,

Try Yaeliq. Believe they're located in Israel & Israel has an open import policy for ejuice, it's not banned. I know if located in Israel there's no import. Saying though no import restrictions exist, any shop that delivers internationally will deliver to Israel,
the new tax here make unaffordable 100ml cost 54$ while import is tax free....

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the new tax here make unaffordable 100ml cost 54$ while import is tax free....

Facing similar tax restrictions in the U.S.. Not sure exactly but think a 1 L bottle of base will have a $2,000 tax added. They're taxing it as nicotine / tobacco. Our FDA is lumping vaping with tobacco.

All the ballyhoo in the media/politics is "save the children / we're protecting public health". Everyone can see neither is the case. What can we do though? Try voting out the bad ones, get new ones that go bad.

VU Sponsors