Become a Patron!

Looking to make large order from FastTech

I’m thinking about purchasing about $1,xxx dollars worth of product from Fast Tech and looking for feedback before I do.
Mainly looking to buy disposables, some rda’s, maybe a couple mods.
Is there anything I should watch out for?
How do I go about the import tax?
Is this a bad idea?

Thank you!
YK

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m thinking about purchasing about $1,xxx dollars worth of product from Fast Tech and looking for feedback before I do.
Mainly looking to buy disposables, some rda’s, maybe a couple mods.
Is there anything I should watch out for?
How do I go about the import tax?
Is this a bad idea?

Thank you!
YK
If I were considering spending 1K or more at Fasttech I'd break it up into smaller orders. After the first one arrives you know you should be good. Fasttech had a very solid reputation, I rarely hear anyone complaining about them aside from the occasional very long delivery time.

Good luck with your purchase

TheBoss,
Thank you for the solid advice. That sounds like a good game plan. I was hoping that I could have the products in time for spring. Maybe I will break it up into smaller orders and space them out a little bit.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fast Tech is a good vendor. Agree about splitting the order up. Smaller orders get reduced shipping costs despite it seeming a larger order would.

Fast Tech is a good vendor. Agree about splitting the order up. Smaller orders get reduced shipping costs despite it seeming a larger order would.
Right on Magic! I appreciate the input. I’m very anxious to make this order!
Just to throw it out there, I’m mainly looking at purchasing some Wotofo disposables. I saw they have 10 packs for a good price per unit. I really like the profile series so I’ll probably buy and assortment of them along with some of the SMRT pod stuff. The vape scene here in Colorado is blowing up. I’m passionate about vaping and the products I use

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've never ordered from China (but right now wishing I did... long story I made a post about)
I've also heard good things about Sourcemore... check them out too.

VU Sponsors